Lunar Preservation quest bugged

there is nothing a GM can do.
there is no point opening tickets.
it’s nice to see that they’re finally cracking down on people who open tickets for no good reason other than to drive up ticket times for everyone else.
if you want to report bugs, use the bug report option.

Save the Mt hyjal one for last for some reason if u go to Mt hyjal first or before ur done it’ll mess it up and not let u collect the other ones after .

If you do mess up you will have to abadnon the quest rego to moonglade n start all over and don’t go Mt hyjal first save it for very last .

I would recc everyone to use a druid that’s 98+ level for this and have done class Hall in legion because it has all the portals you need and it’s much faster so the buff won’t run out .

2 Likes

I will try this since I DID RESET the UI and disabled ALL of my addons and still didn’t work. It worked fine yesterday…

Well I decided just to stop, now since I had disabled all of my addons the addon button disappeared. Says on Twitch I still have 68 addons installed, but where there are I have no idea. IF I have to delete and reinstall all those addons, I’m probably going to quit wow AGAIN ! Well if so I only made 9 months this time !

If you followed the directions in the Support Article linked in the 2nd post above, then your addons and settings are all still there.

They will be located in the Folders you renamed. Interface folder holds your addons & the WTF folder holds your settings.

If you wish to recover your original folders and their contents, then just delete the newly created folders and rename the originals back to their original names.

I fix it!
After trying to do this quest on three different characters I realized that there is a specific order to follow and that it cannot be changed.

Here it goes the places order that you must be doing this quest:

2 places in Ashenvale > Felwood > Feralas > Moonglade > Stonetalon > Duskwood > Mount Hyjal (this one must be last)

7 Likes

My alts haven’t done the full Magni questlines. Hyjal is bugged and no credit is given

My toon cant charge the staff at the ashenvale moon well. I did moonglade, felwood, Mt hyjal and when i rocked up to the ashenvale one i couldnt charge the staff. Ive put in a ticket.

Doing it in order worked thank you so much!

1 Like

Did all wells in kalimador, went to Duskwood, where there were about 20 players, both Ally and Horde, sitting there not able to complete quest. I have given up until after Tuesday morning maintenance.

The hotfix didn’t work. Now Duskwood is broken.

Broken for me in Duskwood too. An alliance druid just came in and it worked for him, watched his cast bar.

i didn’t see any mention of a hotfix for this issue?

…you did hyjal before you went to Duskwood… didn’t you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I cannot thank you enough! This seems to be the way- it worked for me also.

If you’re not a druid:

Use a high-enough level character that you have been through Legion, and have flying maxed for the continents. I found it helpful to play Horde since you can go from Orgrimmar and back.

Once I finished Felwood, I hit my hearth to the Great Seal, ported to Silithus, then flew up to Feralas, hit the Dalaran stone, and ported back to Orgrimmar to fly to Moonglade. By the time I did Moonglade and Stonetalon, my Hearthstone had cooled, so I returned to Orgrimmar, took the zeppelin to Stranglethorn, flew up to Duskwood, and then used the Dalaran stone to go back to Orgrimmar one more time and fly the rest of the way to Hyjal. If you’re willing to do it in one consecutive go, it shouldn’t eat into your blessings buff too much.

Be careful though. Dying will not only strip the buff; you cannot redo a well you’ve already been to. You’ll have to abandon the quest and start over. I was randomly dismounted somewhere over Stonetalon border and had to start over before I got them all.

1 Like

NO they were not in either folder, and I renamed the folders to original and the folders were STILL empty, so I went ahead and reinstalled all my addons !

1 - Moonglade
2 - Duskwood (because all the others are in Kalimdor)
3 - Feralas
4 - Stonetalon
5 & 6 - Ashenvale
7 - Felwood
8 - Mount Hyjal
THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS WORKED LIKE A CHARM !

1 Like