Lua Error Classic SOM

I have uninstalled all of my addons and reinstalled the game.
Every single time I log in or refresh my UI, and then just periodically every 2 to 3 minutes or so I receive the exact same Lua error and I cannot understand what the problem is. It’s driving me nuts.
This is the text I receive.
Can someone PLEASE help me?

Message: Interface\FrameXML\HelpFrame.lua:225: attempt to index field ‘TitleText’ (a nil value)
Time: Thu Nov 25 21:40:14 2021
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\HelpFrame.lua:225: attempt to index field ‘TitleText’ (a nil value)
[string “@Interface\FrameXML\HelpFrame.lua”]:225: in function <Interface\FrameXML\HelpFrame.lua:216>

Locals: self = TicketStatusFrame {
0 =
haveWebSurvey = false
hasWebTicket = true
}
event = “UPDATE_WEB_TICKET”
hasTicket = true
numTickets = 1
ticketStatus = 2
caseIndex = 0
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = “attempt to index field ‘TitleText’ (a nil value)”

1 Like

I am having this exact same issue, wtf it started happening a day or two ago.

This is obnoxious when im fighting and it pops up.

I already tried uninstalling and disabled ALL addons, was a completely fresh install with no addons and it still popped up.

I also deleted the config files in %appdata% both local and roaming.

Okay so i figured this out, it is because i had an unread survey on my account.

Having the same issue. Completed the surveys I had pending too. Still says open ticket, but I have none.

Having the same damn problem, and it’s driving me insane. Tried everything, can’t fix it.

Bro worked it out.

Whats the fix?

Log on to your account through the browser. Check for any pending or survey tickets. Respond to it so it has “Resolved” status. You should be good to log back in.

I cleared them all to resolved, same issue.

1 Like

The team already posted in the big thread they are aware and working on it. There’s nothing you can personally do.

I don’t know why you all insist in trying to fix their F up. The game still works. You’re wasting your time.

yo any word on this lol this is happening like every 20 seconds for me

Are you sure the LUA error is the store one? It shouldn’t be popping up continually. Are you using addons?

I will make a new post, this one is related to blizzard customer support Ticket / Survey UI, happens with all addons removed, I guess I can try the old fix of removing the wtf folder an all that

Try logging into your account on the web to see if you can complete the survey there.

no surveys to complete, less i am looking in the wrong place, all my tickets say resolved with no option for a survey My ticket for reference: LUA Error every 20 seconds - No addons

Forum posts aren’t tickets. I’m talking about something inside Bnet, not the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.