Loyalist should be allowed

Funny that isn’t rp it’s the truth lol I stopped caring and gave up my humanity a long long time ago

I mean is she even the “rightful Watchief” if a ghost swindled Vol’jin?

If she doesn’t have the right and she doesn’t care for the people of the Horde, and calls the Horde nothing, she is not the Horde. Not at all.

Then you are a live human that’s just emo.

4 Likes

By Right or Might, and now she has neither. Again, she is not the Horde or its leader on any meaningful way. Specially since, she -again- literally called it nothing and left her seat vacant, so the position was abolished.

So she literally has no power, no actual right, and no enough supporters, or even the desire, to reclaim the Horde.

She is not the Horde, nor I think she wants to be.

1 Like

Nice try but in game it tells us that was a mistake.

1st off … ya no not going there

2nd off believe what you want human … I have no heart beat or any of that and I dont bleed so whatever regardless of doesn’t matter…

The fact is warcraft has always been a conflict between races and always should be not this peace and love bs

Dev statements saying that sylvanas won’t die and won’t be a raid boss aren’t confirmation enough for you along with all the other points?

2 Likes

Whatever other human. I need to go to bed. Have fun with your thread.

It’s not about fun but whatever sleep good.

What it’s about is we should get to permanently follow and benefit or disbenift from our choice in my case is the almighty banshee… idc about anything else she let me kill civilians and kill traitor pansy so I want to follow her through hell itself.

No it really does not. Which is why she no longer has it. No worries, she’s better when she’s working behind the scenes. And she can still be your Cersei.

Have a good night/morning Lanny.

And she functionally abdicated when she peaced out dude. She left. She didn’t even have to be usurped. So now even her claim is invalid because it was forgery so she was an illegitimate Warchief and the Horde is under no obligation to “accept her back.”

The Horde has no duty to an illegitimate leader that abdicated their position.

I mean even if this were to be true, she still abdicated the Horde and it’s no longer its Warchief.

1 Like

She doesn’t need a legality waiver to refer to them as “traitors,” you are taking it up way too literal.

And again, if you are putting it on legal terms, she is an unlawful ruler, illegitimate. There’s no denying that.

No. None of your points confirm any redemption arc.

Not dying and not being a raid boss doesn’t equal redemption.

1 Like

She’s illegitimate because Vol’jin was tricked by outside forces into naming her Warchief.

So what else ? Do you think they will just keep her around as a villain forever?

It literally does.

It doesn’t if a king during death named x son the new king through via whisper that guy is still a legit king

1 Like

But that’s the thing, “legitimacy” issues are why wars are fought.

So if people make the argument that her naming was illegitimate because Vol’jin was tricked, and there isn’t enough people on the horde to support her claim, she is neither the ruler by might nor right.

1 Like

They will be traitors to her because they betrayed her.

One thing I will note though is there is a bit of a discussion on who the real traitors are: The ones that were loyal to Sylvanas or the ones that stayed loyal to the ideals the Horde was founded on.

Baine, and others, are likely in the second group, I am as well, and I find that those that were loyal to Sylvanas are the real traitors. I’d love to send them to the shadowlands via the train of death where they can serve her, that is if they don’t wind up in the maw and when the rest of us get there we can laugh and spit on them while asking questions like “where is your banshee queen now? does she not care about the suffering of you loyalists?”

2 Likes

They absolutely could, or trap her in Shadowlands, or keep her in Anduin’s secret dungeon. They don’t have to redeem her. You are way too hung up on this and are only seeing things as black and white. So, enjoy that I guess.

2 Likes