Loyalist should be allowed

Those who choice to remain loyal to the great banshee should be allowed to attack grunts within orgrimmar to free our own kin who remain loyal.

24 Likes

Canonically even the loyalists denounce their following to Sylvanas.

36 Likes

Okay but the entire Horde faction becomes hostile to you, permanently.

65 Likes

this ^

you won’t even be able to avoid it, people will just kill you because red bar in orgrimmar

17 Likes

Yes but what happens in SL? Do you want them to dedicate time to writing loyalist storylines/plots? I feel that would be a little selfish…

But if you just wanted to fool around until SL sure, they should add your guard stabbing thingy, as long as other players could fight you. Would give people some extra fun~

2 Likes

I mean Sylvanas getting redeemed is mostly confirmed anyway so I bet she will be back in the Horde after Shadowlands

As disgusting as it is

5 Likes

Fine with me I hate both horde and alliance

2 Likes

I think you’re full of it, but please elaborate

11 Likes

They should just combine the horde and alliance and replace the 2and faction with loyalist or something

Since horde and ally are both peace lovers anyways the 2 aren’t really different anymore

4 Likes

I’ll just link my other thread because typing it here would take a while: Sylvanas Redemption in Shadowlands - Why it will happen

3 Likes

Blizzard made a great choice in letting players choose what they wanted to do. This made the game actually feel like an RPG. Blizzard made a great mistake when they didn’t follow through with it.

Just imagine a quest line that ends halfway through with no plot conclusion or reward for your time or effort.

9 Likes

I agree, if you’re a loyalist Blizzard should turn your character into a trash mob in the first shadowlands raid. Not a named elite npc either, but one of the little aoe fodder mobs.

20 Likes

I’m sure you’ve heard all the arguments, but I think you’re reading too far into the loyalist questline, they stated it’s not going to affect the story of shadowlands

and she totally became garrosh 2.0, come on

4 Likes

And then be kicked from the city.

No yer banshee queen is getting apparently revamped and Darnassus never burned in Shadowlands.

Hope they don’t do this but, whatever. It is Blizzard.

Blizzard/Craptivision.

“Oh crap, we messed up, but we still gotta ride out an expansion so let’s make this all a dream state or something.”

Oh marvelous, and when all the grunts are dead, who do the noobs go to for directions on where certain things are? hmmm? HMMMM?

These NPCs have important jobs y’know!!!

1 Like

This idea doesn’t look bad at all now, it’s something that both factions would love.

1 Like

1:18

WORSE than Garrosh.

6 Likes

Dontvwanna be in the city anyways orgrimmar and storm wind sucks lol

3 Likes

I’d settle for a “I’m With Her” shirt

4 Likes