Loyalist should be allowed

Who said anything about being scary lol. It’s simply about I never liked horde or alliance and using them as slaves is about all they good 4.

Better beef up that ilvl first.

1 Like

Absolutely not.

Loyalists become excommunicado.

They no longer have a home, or a faction.

They should also have a price on their heads and permanently switched to warmode even in sanctuary cities.

The bounty for a kill should be $100k for assisted, $1mil for a solo kill.

And only certain shady goblin quests should be available.

1 Like

Exactly, they may tell us “there are no loyalist left” but literally loyalist whisper to us saying “For the Dark Lady.”

So unless they changed their mind, they are contradicting what they themselves have put in game.

Not even counting they got no right to say non left they can say no npcs but they can’t speak 4 the player are people/person unless they or in our body’s and if that’s the case the one is alot of rent

The only way I’d stop being loyal to her is if she became a rainbow peace loving hippie which isn’t going 2 happan and in that case I’d say free Arthas or kel’thuzard and be loyal 2 them

3 Likes

I really doubt that TBH “the Horde is NOTHING” she screams. She literally was just using it for her own goals man. They served their purpose and she cast them aside.

I really don’t think she ever will return to the Horde, nor will be allowed back.

2 Likes

Nah, to me it just means they betrayed her. The Horde means literally nothing to her, you can try justify it, but she literally said it man.

It was means to an end, Sylvanas does not care for the Horde.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter what she considers herself to be. She isn’t the Horde.

I agree that loyalists should not be allowed, and then after that I believe they should not be able to progress their character in future expansions since their loyalty wouldn’t fall in line with the rest of the story and I’d rather the developers spend their time on what the masses want and need rather than a small percentage of people.

Yes the masses that play “WAR” CRAFT crying for peace and love if the masses want that they can go play hello kitty were soft pansy ppl belong

1 Like

Oh gods, I hope not. Taking the new council and replacing it again with little miss genocide would be terrible. I am sick to death of Sylvanas, and want her either dead or out of the picture for a while after Shadowlands. Preferably dead.

War isn’t just between factions. We’ve been fighting wars against the Legion and old gods.

1 Like

That’s the point of warcraft factions killing one another for fun that isn’t warcraft to the point of the purpose of warcraft factions

It’s quite like Palpatine saying he is the Senate tho. He don’t care about the Senate, he just wanted the power of it.

Like I have actual doubts if her motives could be for “a greater good”, that doesn’t mean she cared for the Horde.

You can’t just say “she didn’t mean it like that” when she literally denounced the Horde as being nothing, being “beasts who howl for honor” there’s no respect there, they were just useful to her.

I just think it’s very misguided at this point to believe that Sylvanas cares for the Horde at all. They were a means to an end, just like the forsaken, but at least she pities them.

3 Likes

Yikes.

Then the loyalists should understand that in war there are sacrifices that must be made and that sometimes you have to do things you don’t particularly like or want to do. Not allowing the future character progression of loyalists would be a step in the right direction, it would give you what you wanted. Being loyal to her and then continuing to progress like the rest of the Horde out there makes no sense. It’s laughable at best. lol

That’s the point of pvp, but it’s never been entirely the point of wow. Unless you just started paying attention to story.

There is no point in Horde or alliance those pansy factions are basically the same and honestly have no right 2 be 2 different ones should combine the pansy and add loyalist group … if the 2 pansy going to hug and kiss at every turn just combine them

Warcraft is more than just wow which has turned warcraft into a softy game war 1-3 lol

So only the loyalists aren’t part of a “pansy faction”, right? So they’re the only people who aren’t “pansies”, right?