Low honor is making people quit

And people wonder why honor farm botting was popular in TBC.

1 Like

LOL its honetly laughable at this point it NEVER TOOK 8-10 DAYS PLAYED to get ENTRY level pvp gear that will be replaced in arena ONTOP of that people got the SET IN ONE DAY from the pre patch honor bug creating a very UNFAIR arena matches

9 Likes

NOBODY IS ASKING FOR THE SET IN A WEEKEND, it’s literally just unobtainable at the current rate with ques and honor rates

4 Likes

Yummy horde tears.

2 Likes

It’s just sad people like you just like to see others down and upset, it’s just sick

3 Likes

You don’t need to roll horde. You people rolled horde knowing this was going to be a problem. You thought you were sweatier than the other zugs, you’re wrong. There’s always someone sweatier. QQ

5 Likes

I’ve always played horde since the launch of WOTLK my friends were playing horde my brother is playing horde i never knew that i would have to spend 1hour waiting in ques, this notion that “i knew this was going to happen” is just simply false

1 Like

Look people swore up and down that the honor after Blizzard fixed it to correct values during the pre-patch was too low and that they had “memories of easily grinding out a bunch of HWL gear”.

It was BS and the gear was cheaper than it was during pre-patch, and people were getting more honor than the pre-patch.

So excuse me for not taking the next batch of doomsayers saying that they aren’t getting the amount of honor they feel entitled to. Other than the alliance bug for eots…which was never an honor farm…it seems fine.

1 Like

Another “entitlement” claim first off the pre patch was 2 weeks to the actually 6 weeks it was before TBC launched, once again it never took 8-10 days played time to get a blue set of pvp gear

2 Likes

The irony of this statement is that because honor rate is so horrendously bad, the people who are more toxic and less incentivized to play for fun can’t get in and out of the BGs at the rate they should be able to and were able to back in the day. They’re stuck farming forever, making the BG experience worse for everyone.

This is such a bad argument I don’t even know where to start. The blue gear you farm with honor is literally comparable to dungeon blue gear for PvE. Not even heroic gear mind you, REGULAR dungeon gear. You can farm out a set of regular dungeon gear in a day. A DAY. Whereas the current grind for a full set of just the blue honor gear is upwards of 300 hours of played time, when you’re getting 300-400 honor an hour for a set that requires over 180,000 honor.

It is literally easier to get full RAID BiS from Kara, Gruuls, Mag than it is to farm a blue set of pvp gear that is equivalent to regular dungeon gear. It’s just so bad.

16 Likes

You may not have known but it was the easiest thing you could have researched ahead of time. Horde has been the most played faction since WoW came out (exception: WoD). Long pvp queue times was the easiest thing to figure out. You have it easier for dungeons, raids and questing out in the world. You have it harder in this ONE thing. If it is the ONE thing you wanted to do then you know the solution. Do it, or don’t do it but it is up to YOU and no one else but YOU.

6 Likes

LOL making people quit? Me and my 4 friends already left TBC after no lifing 70 to just be P/o’d and headed back to League of Legends since Retail is also trash it’s not worth our time. Wow is finished my guy it’s legit not even meme worthy. Only thing Wow tbc is good for is Wpvp but gl with the gearing process.

Do yourselfs the favor and support a company that actally does something about negative or broken issues don’t feed the fat monkey more peanuts.

2 Likes

How can you make this argument for any new player, looks like i can’t play horde with my friends now because the gear is completely unobtainable that is ridiculous this is a blizzard issue that blizzard needs to fix

2 Likes

Absolutely agreed.

Furthermore, in terms of game design, entry-level PvP gear should be easily accessible. The gear is not meant to be competitive in the grand scheme of things and only serves as a springboard into the PvP side of the game. The easier it is to obtain entry-level PvP gear, the more players will be willing to try out PvP - and also further reducing BG queue times.

There is almost no good reason to gate entry-level PvP gear behind hundreds of hours of playtime. This straight up dissuades people from PvPing altogether and exarcerbates the cause celebre of BGs.

17 Likes

Completely agree

If you have the rng on your side maybe, or you can grind 47 steamvaults and never see the item you need.

5 Likes

Let’s Go go go go. Jajaja.

Just stop already… there is no argument than you can make, ENTRY LEVEL PVP GEAR shouldn’t be this gated 8-10 days played for a set that will be replaced is a massive joke

3 Likes

I just don’t understand how players can’t agree that this is completely awful for the game and instead want to argue? i rolled horde my bad i chose the faction i want to play now i can’t play half of the game due to honor rates and que times

2 Likes

It’s no easier for us to obtain pvp gear. It is easier on most servers for you to obtain the raid gear which is pretty good.

And do we really have a significant number of new players? Almost everyone I know or have met in classic has returned or simply switched from retail. I’m sure there’s some but it’s surely not enough to account for the problems that are solely caused by player choices. Too many chose horde. For whatever reason but it was player choice. Everyone needs to live with those choices or do something about the problems themselves.

1 Like