Love rocket daily updates!

I’ve pulled the Headless Horseman mount 3 times, and the love rocket zilch. I believe it’s the only event mount I have left, but I won’t hold my breath.

I’m posting this on the toon that I ran the event on. I can confirm that the Love Rocket exists. Look at my armory achieve. I just received this finally today after trying since Wrath. I just so happened to finally decide to hop on and today being the first day I try to run it during the event. Ran four others and get the stupid Love rocket each time, then 5th toon and there it was X-45. :heart:
RL had zapped my time and I didnt have my usual host of toons to run, plus Shadowlands hasnt been good for me and alts, unlike other XP’s. Thank Elune I am finally done with this Holiday.
Good luck to all, just keep rolling the RNG train.

3 Likes

There’s a lot more legit “I got the love rocket!” posts than normal.

1 Like

I got the Love Rocket to drop to day. I fell out of my chair in disbelief. The drop rate is so low I thought it was a firework.

6 Likes

Hopefully, lead reward left and change drop rate from 0.003 to 0.5 haha

2 Likes

Whats the big deal on this? I was not playing forever but joined this queue in LFG and got it on first run.

1 Like

Classic character checks out.

3 Likes

This would make sense and maybe alot more people happy with their time spent.
Unless of course we all just got super lucky.

1 Like

0/204

le sigh

2 Likes

I decided to look at wowhead comments as well - it’s very, VERY, possible the drop rate has been buffed.

1 Like

That would be great and disappointing at the same time.

1 Like

I’ll provide an update on my 50 attempts later, time to shut down my brain and log in, hit bos, log out, log in…repeat…

1 Like

I’m at 90 attempts this year myself (15 toons a day). Hopeful something happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

Que Oprah gif-

You get a Heartbreaker, and you get a Heartbreaker, everyone gets a Heartbreaker!!!

Nevertheless, we will never get all that time and disappointment back we all spent for so many years.

1 Like

I just want to pretend that my thread about the toxic drop rate back in September had an impact so I can feel like my feedback is actually read.

3 Likes

not today :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

Ok reported for bullying.

Didn’t get it today rip

1 Like

I got both headless and brewfest kodo the first year they came out, but have not ever seen a love rocket or Heartbreakers. Personally, I don’t like the mount and won’t farm it, but I will run it on my new 60s and 50s that might possibly get an upgrade, which has been about 20 runs this year.

1 Like