X-45 Heartbreaker Drop Rate

Hey Blizz, since you modified the mount to align with “shared values”, you’ll certainly agree that the extremely low drop rate contributes to degenerate gameplay, and thus are willing to significantly buff the drop rate for the mount, correct?

52 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t just replace the mount with fruit at this point.

45 Likes

A fruit bowl mount seems like it’ll come soon enough.

13 Likes

Serious question, why “Heartbreaker,”

isn’t this like a valentines day / couples mount?

6 Likes

They should leave the drop rate the same, back in my day i spent forever farming the b*g love rocket

I don’t get it either. It’s as if they want to shame singles now or something?

Because two oranges and a banana wouldn’t be allowed. :stuck_out_tongue: All painted pink, of course.

4 Likes

/grasps pearls
I think you mean Th* B*g L*v* R*ck*t. This is a family forum.

9 Likes

I would be all for them changing it if they would make it a two-seater with the backseat having a bowl of fruit.

Please up the drop rate. I don’t know what’s more depressing during happy love month. My crippling loneliness or the fact I spend so much time chasing this myth.

3 Likes

Should’ve called it the Squirt Rocket.

5 Likes

I’m deeply offended by this change. Heartbreaker sounds so negative and insulting. I’m voting with my wallet for a undo in this change. There is nothing wrong with the name “Big Love Rocket.”

I cannot believe my eyes on what i’m seeing on this level of useless needless censorship.

Sub end in 17 days not renewing.

3 Likes

Cause of the drop rate many players get heart broken they haven’t looted it yet…but this is a dumb change to that mounts name …

3 Likes

Have you seen the drop rate?

6 Likes

You made my day lolololololol

3 Likes

alt of mine got it last February 18th. coincidentally the same alt that went undefeated in Korrak’s Revenge in 2019 to get the anniversary mounts

this change won’t make me quit, but it does parallel with my disgust concerning the ‘Han shot second’ change in episode 3

I thought I do that? :frowning:

Actually, it only seats one. Hence the “Heartbreak”. Your significant other has to watch you summon your super cool big pink rocket and fly away, alone. They also have to watch your uber-rare-drop-rate mount float pink hearts at you while you fly off as well.

(Truth - every time it pops up in my random mount selection I say, “It’s mah BIG PINK LOOOOOOOVE ROOOOOOOCKET!!!” and my husband busts out laughing. They can call it what they like, it will ALWAYS be my BIG PINK LOOOOOOVE ROOOOOOOCKET! :rofl: :joy:)

I did too and then a couple years back I was just like, “Eh f it. It’s not like it’ll drop anyway.” But I had logged in on a non-max level character & decided to run the dungeon for the necklace and damned if the mount didn’t drop. One single run after YEARS of running 12-18 characters through daily trying to get it. I about fell off my chair when I saw it in my bags & then scared the crap out of my husband by yelling “OMGOMGOMGOMG” at the top of my lungs.

Make sure you tell them why, it’s pretty obvious they don’t read the forums. If you send in-game bug reports or suggestions/feedback though, they DO read those.

1 Like

the X45 Love :banana:

2 Likes