Love rocket daily updates!

I hope they increased the drop rate for you all! As for me, I’m finishing up getting the toys I hadn’t earned in previous years, so I’m glad there are still people running the place so I can get in there on my Mage (who doesn’t have the opportunity to queue as tank or healer) for love tokens.

1 Like

I haven’t logged in today.

1 Like

I’ve been after it now for idk how long 10 years ? Different years I’ve had an alt army vs others. But first toon of the day it dropped. 100% Shock to me, just thought it was another set of fireworks.

3 Likes

wait, punting gnomes under the correct phase of both moons and trojan asteroids is no longer the correct way to appease Green RNGesus?

2 Likes

DAY 6: 0/300 attempts :clown_face: :clown_face:

No i don’t think there was a rate change haha it was the copium of the moment for other players getting it…

practically i just did 20 years of attempts for a player that only uses 1 character in 6 days with 50 characters , this way of sloot machine game it’s really awful.

2 Likes

Nobody said it got buffed to a 1% drop rate or anything higher :wink:

Rukhmar is a .2% drop rate and I got mine after 587 kills FWIW. As long as BLR is above its known 0.03% drop rate I’ll be happier.

2 Likes

I think pages will catch a minimum change but hopefully there was any change. even a 0.01% increase will make me a little bit happier.

1 Like

0/22 x 6 days, but I’ll get it today for sure!!

4 Likes

Time for another 15 today! There’s certainly a proliferation of rockets as of late in the game.

2 Likes

Before DFA updates their figures, putting this out there since its scan was prior to the start of the event - will be interesting to see where this number is afterwards.

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/collections/mounts/352/x-45-heartbreaker

Rarity

1.3986%

The percentage of players tracked by Data for Azeroth that have obtained this item

Last Scanned Jan 24, 2022

1 Like

My enthusiasm again wanes…I ran 31 toons for two days, but by yesterday I only did 6.
Day 7 progress: I think I hate this game.

3 Likes

Ion is that you?

3 Likes
1 Like

Way ahead of you (sharpens dagger)

1 Like

0/105 this year. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m starting to get depressed as we near the halfway point of the holiday event

4 Likes

Grats to you!!!

1 Like

0/3 Again (yesterday and today.)

At least some people are getting the mount. :wink:

I’ll easily have the things for the https://www.wowhead.com/item=142341/love-boat
which is the last thing I have to get.

I gave up years ago. the last time I aggressively tried for it was in Cataclysm. But given how boring SL is currently, I might go waste some time there.

Struck out again today no luck on my three toons