Love rocket daily updates!

I will be starting the daily love rocket update post when it launches next week hope someone gets one :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I’m starting to believe this mount is a myth and the people who claim to have it are being paid to say it.

20 Likes

I am scared of being turned into a bowl of fruit if I call the mount by its old name :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:.

28 Likes

X-45 Heartbreaker

6 Likes

Sucks I only have 15 or 16 alts for this :frowning:

For the Valentines holiday, I’d like to have one of those little headbands with fuzzy hearts on it for Hogrus. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

And then it will be gone just as fast with few people even seeing it drop at all

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It will forever be known as “Love Rocket” in our hearts :two_hearts:.

19 Likes

I’ve seen it, but I’m convinced it was randomly mailed to people from Blizzard just to keep people thinking it actually exists on the loot table so they will keep trying for it.

6 Likes

Personally, I’m very happy Blizzard is telling us which words are okay and which ones aren’t. Truly a progressive, caring, and open-minded company. I love it! I’m so glad I’m a consumer of one of their games.

2 Likes

I wish…

I have a guildmate that got it first year it came out…then following year he got a 2nd one…he’s got it stored in his bank to this day…

Exactly. The Love Rocket.

13 Likes

I can’t wait to Queue and QQ.

4 Likes

I just checked my armory page and found it listed as “collected!”

Where did it come from? How did I get it? When did I get it? Am I being paid by Blizzard to have it? And if so, how much did I get?

Inquiring bovine minds want…no…need to know the answers to these important questions!

And good luck to all on their farms this year! :heart: :rocket:

Pro tip: be sure to maximize your odds by properly appeasing the RNG gods by sacrificing the requisite number of gnomes under the proper phase of the moon using the prescribed chants and mantras.

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

I noticed the valentine event is about to launch, but I don’t if I have the patience to unsuccessfully farm it again this year.

Probably should save my frustration and disappointment for rustfeather’s wheel and the bone dino’s mollie.

3 Likes

As someone that would once have 10 characters ready for my daily attempts for the entire event, just stop now, save yourself the disappointment. The drop chance is so low that the effort you put in won’t necessarily deliver a result, you could do it 100 times per event for the next 10 years without any realistic expectation of a drop. It’s like buying a lottery ticket, if you want to have a crack here and there that’s great, just don’t go buying heaps of tickets because you’ll end up with a gambling problem lol

9 Likes

Holiday mounts are the reason I have 20+ level 50-60 characters.

But now that I’ve finally obtained them all… I feel… hollow.

2 Likes

February 14th is my birthday and I don’t do the Valentine’s Event anymore because I feel like changing the name of the Big Love Rocket was a personal attack against me. Obviously, it wasn’t - but it feels that way.

It completely destroyed my desire to ever own that mount. If it dropped now, I would destroy the item rather than learning it, so I’m not going to bother with the fight. Not even once.

Not like it matters. I’ve had the X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME since Wrath.

4 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like