Love rocket daily updates!

Yeah I’m really annoyed they have a firework named love rocket and the same icon makes me think it drops each time . Blizz being pretty rude IMO

3 Likes

disappointment intensifies

It’s called that because it’s rated X and is approximately 45 inches long.

I suppose that would in fact break your heart. Literally.

3 Likes

I got nothing, and will get nothing every day. Story of my life.

Day 3: 0 for 34 again.

I’m to the point now where this just depresses me. I’m in the thousands for attempts. Started in 2015 with 36 toons and through the years I have added and deleted but always stayed above 30 toons.

And don’t read too much into my rant. I’m not asking for anything to be changed, I just wanted to vent.

Somebody on MG was “AFK/Displaying” their rocket yesterday. That drop probably wraps it up for this year for the server.

I’m feeling it too. Just sucks knowing that there’s always that dude that got it first try and didn’t even know it was rare, and yet here I am wasting a bunch of hours of my life on it. Oh and also there was a dude in one of my groups for the boss today who was on the rocket the entire time just sitting in the middle of the room, did not even get off to help kill it. Sounds made up but it actually happened, that guy had no soul. Lmfao

6 Likes

Yeah. It almost feels like the firework was named that because it was the normal sized one and the mount was the big sized one, but then they changed the name of the mount, heh.

Day 3: 0/9

Day 3: 0/150

1 Like

I have for plate and leather. Fun times.

1 Like

Man that’s dedication I can’t bring myself to level alts

0/3

:wink:

At least I only do it on 3, with only one being DPS.

Struck out today no love rocket on day 3.

0/9

I noticed the queue times took a lot longer I can tell there are fewer people online right now playing wow

3 Likes

Day 4: 0/200 attempts :cry:

Some queues took a lot even as Tank.

I’m 0/22 x4 days, but I’ll get it tomorrow for suresies!!! /high5

2 Likes

todays update

5 Likes

Yup I’m area 52 and queues were 2-3 mins as a tank

Day 4:

0/21 again. This morning took another alt to 50 so one more added to rotation.

Second time I get the cloth gas mask on a leather character… seriously why are these armor type specific? sigh…

0/34 again.

Another reason I would really like to get the mount this year is I don’t want to level my herd to 60 :rofl: