Love rocket daily updates!

Day 2: 9/9=QQ

I didn’t see this thread yesterday so I was 0 for 34 then and I’m 0 for 34 now.

1 Like

0/6. :(. No luck today for me

no big deal i will just get it tomorrow :100:

I think it’s just a drop chance. They really be wanted people to participate in the event

Folks, it’s easy to get!
Just run anywhere from 10-60+ characters daily for two weeks for about 15 years and you too can have a Big Love Rocket only for it to be renamed a few months later…
The new name feels very generic. They could have tried being creative without using sexual innuendo.

3 Likes

It would be funny if Blizz quietly removed it from the loot table and here we are wasting our time :joy:

The mount is not something I would ever use, but all the chat interested me enough to take my 6 60s and 8 50+ to try it. Have. Ot seen any drop now after 2 days.

They should have had a contest for the new name, winner gets the mount (or 1 year sub if you already have) and a statue of their main sitting in the mount in SW. Not too late if enough people hate the new name…

100 attempts so far this year nothing yet :confused:

3 Likes

I have 10 alts (LOL) farming it.

Today is my second day of trying. Every 50 + character on four accounts. So far no luck.

The pic for the rockets changed, and when I saw them drop I honestly thought I had it! It was a moment of pure, breath-taking relief. Then I realised it was a stack of four and thought… ‘wait… NOOOOOOO!’

Good luck all! :seedling:

3 Likes

Sweetie-baby, i use 30 toons. Its just another opportunity for disappointment. I would not pay real money for this low a chance

Well…

Day 2: 0 for 40

Also… I got the cloth gask mask to drop on a leather wearer so that’s a bummer. >.>

1 Like

Ive only ever seen someone get the drop. Does that count? :frowning:

It’s X-675309

It’s HEARTBREAKER you heathen!

3 Likes

Got the grey riding camel after a few weeks of farming hoping now to add a love rocket here goes for tomorrow :slight_smile:

there is now a white firework named love rocket… got baited when i saw it on the loot list… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

JEEEE-ney I gat your rocket,
I had to really gri-ind
JEEEE-ney I gat the rocket
X-675309