Love rocket daily updates!

I don’t think the Love Rocket has a tiny “drop rate”, its either 0% or 100%. So how do you get 100%? By doing “love is in the air” things in the right order before you try for the mount and/or having the gear that drops equipped and using toys from the event at the right time etc… I think the odds of any toon accidently doing those things in the right order is so slim, it creates the tiny “drop rate”.

Next time it drops, ask that person what “love is in the air” things they did that day and in what order. IF they will even tell you, and risk the mount becoming much less rare.

I wish that wasnt just a conspiracy lol but I know 100 percent it is because if we can figure out the puzzle mounts people would have figured out the 100 drop chance by now.

May the rocket of love be ever in your favor!

I run a guild event on Monday and I almost cancelled it because I want to spam my alts through XR-25718 or whatever it’s called.

1 Like

The positive-emotion jet-propelled-craft.

1 Like

Day 1: 0 for 3

Good luck everyone !

1 Like

Bro…and I thought my 60 characters was degenerate.

Good luck everyone…as always, I have zero faith in getting it myself this year! :broken_heart:

2 Likes

No :-1: wrong name

7 Likes

I have to keep remembering “Led Zeppelin”, so I remember the new name.

3 Likes

The Eggplant Exodar

Doesnt help. I have 30+. Results are the same

2 Likes

Yes, please! I would like this.

:cookie:

1 Like

I almost bought a 75 dollar character boost to have another toon to throw at it. But I think I’ll just have to see if I can get with my three toons.

1 Like

It would not really increase the odds of getting the thing at all. :wink:

1 Like

Few more hours and I’ll roll my three toons at the dungeon … come on baby

If you do get the XRLR-Whatev-R mount it should also give you access to a tour of Willy Wonka’s factory.

4 Likes

It really would be the only mount I would ever use if I get it lol

We are entering the “time to make a ritual to please the gods” phase of the event.

3 Likes

0/22 yesterday and 0/10 so far today. I’ll get it tonight with my other 12 runs for sure!!! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

you can do it i believe in you!

1 Like