Love rocket daily updates 2023!

Nothing today struck out Sadge

3 Likes

1 Like

Same i got HH twice and have it in my bank for about 5 years now. I remember saying ( oh no… this will curse mee for the Love Rocket. 52 attempts per day later in 2023 and I still don’t have it. Such a toxic mount sigh… Goodluck to all!

3 Likes

if I can’t get a helm/legs to drop in mythic + I sure as heck ain’t getting no mount

2 Likes

lol Grats, to more ppl getting it this year!!

2 Likes

day 4 runs completed.

To be fair, its the FIRST attempt every day that is greatly boosted, anymore after is the original low drop rate. Your doing 14 additional runs for low drop rate.

1 Like

Sorry I dont care about the rocket I hope they do the same thing for the headless horseman for all hallows eve…just make more available…

I haven’t gotten it yet… So dejected I actually forgot to do it yesterday…didn’t even log in lol.

1 Like

We know, but a low drop rate is still a drop rate.

I’ve seen about 5 people this year in the Discords etc that I’m in get it on a non-first try box so obviously I’m going to run all the alts I have through it.

Which this “buff” was meant to fix, but hey, it didn’t.

1 Like

0/35 Sigh.

3 Likes

Still nothing.

4 Likes

I think every year that you have an active sub, the drop rate on the Love Rocket, Headless Horseman, and Invincible should double. So a .03% drop rate becomes 1% after five years, and 30% after ten years.

6 Likes

I’m happy to see people getting the mount, but honestly it’s a kick in the nuts to strike out on your first toon of the day. Blizzards solution doesn’t make this event any better … at least until I get one to drop.

2 Likes

Another 52 attempts…Nothing, nada…

5 Likes

i think im about ready to give up on this one its been what 15 years lol
but that allso when stuf drops for me after i give up so maybe after tomarro im done

we will see lol

1 Like

it finally dropped for me first day, first character that did the dungeon :smiley:

2 Likes

Let’s hear what Ash from the Alien movie has to say about us getting the mount. It should be good news I’m guessing…

3 Likes

Actually this is year 13 that the Love Rocket has been in game it went live in Feb 2010.

2 Likes

Day… whatever.

Still nothing… haven’t even seen a trinket yet.

1 Like