Love rocket daily updates 2023!

I’m not a mount collector, just into collecting toys and pets but this mount dropped for my character today. I was just there to collect love tokens for the toys. It took me over 900 tries to get a pet from a box in bastion and most of my pets take weeks to farm. I wonder if my account is flagged to not drop the things I actively collect but things that don’t really matter. Good luck everyone on the mount. I hope it drops for you all.

1 Like

this really sucks

4 Likes

15 chars today…no drop…starting to think they fibbed, lol

3 Likes

I got mine first day first drop.

If only I could have that happen with the horseman mount…=(

1 Like

Took me sixteen years. Hope the rest of you have better luck today.

2 Likes

Few more hours and I get to pull the old slot machine handle for my first attempt of the day.

2 Likes

If I get the love rocket I’ll resub for a year.

I got the HH 5 years ago, but this rocket, man…

2 Likes

well… unless you have 15 accounts, you only had one attempt at the buffed droprate…

1 Like

I got a duplicate HH mount, but I’m still doing this love rocket for years and years. Also, It’s really sad that you get a mount from this kind of holiday but you can’t trade it.

4 Likes

The worse part is I’ve been fooled twice by those bloody love rocket fireworks

2 Likes

Another 52 attempts today, same as always :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

4 Likes

No it didn’t the Love Rocket went live in 2010 from patch 3.3.0 that was placed in game in 2009…this is year 13 for the mount being in game.

I stand corrected. From now on I’ll just refer to it as a bloody long time and eliminate the need for math.

2 Likes

Haha - is today the 4th day? I can’t remember. Feelingly slightly blue already.

2 Likes

<<<<still cheering for those Love Rocket drops for all…while zoomingggg around on my Love Rocket… :rocket:

1 Like

I got one to drop for me yesterday. I didn’t have anyone to share my excitement with.

2 Likes

…and their first kill wasn’t until 2013.
(yes, i needed to look. i guess i just wanted to make myself even more frustrated)

ahhhh i could watch panda loop all day

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Got mine today :smiley:
(out of the 1 time a run extra drop rate box)

1 Like

Grats to everyone that posted and got one today!!! Happy for u guys.

1 Like