Love rocket daily updates 2023!

Aight boys I did it last year and I’m creating a post again for 2023! In two days the farm begins for the love rocket! I’ve got 7 toons ready to go! Whose pumped? As this thread starts I will be excited and as it goes on I become increasingly depressed! At least this year our first toon gets an improved drop rate chance. 2023 here we go!

38 Likes

25 Likes

You’ll have one less player to compete against you …Me…I got it last year… :rocket:

9 Likes

10 characters ready to go…

Time to finally bag it.

2 Likes

Bros, we can do this.

2 Likes

Go team!

/10char

1 Like

I say this with complete sincerity, I hope we all get it. I love collecting mounts and I’m glad to see an increased chance, and while I appreciate rarity and collecting as a whole, I think its okay for something that’s been in the game for so long to become more accessible.

Best of luck fellow collectors :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

14 Likes

I have the mount, so what I’m hoping for is more hot pink transmog options.

4 Likes

My BODY is READY.
I Grind this all day, every day, every year when it’s avaiable. It’s one of the only “Techy” mounts I don’t have.

3 Likes

I hope you get it.

I’m not gonna try. It just isn’t in the cards for me.

2 Likes

Increased drop rate for first toon per account might be worth a try brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

FYI: The increased drop rate only applies to the first character on your account that does it per day. All your other characters get the original hilariously abysmal drop rate.

14 Likes

I actually like the way they did that, it allows me to just do one run a day on my main and there’s absolutely nothing driving me to use an army of alts to try for a better shot.

9 Likes

TBH, so do I. I wish they’d extend this new drop rate logic to all the dungeon and raid mounts as well. I’m tired of running ABT…

3 Likes

They really should add some leopard skin pants or tights that match the love rocket seat to the loot table.

6 Likes

Honestly, i’ll just be grateful if they stay away from sub 1% drops going forward, just keep them at 1-5%, no more of this 0.03% nonsense. I can’t say that i have ever had a 1% drop take me any more than 350 runs, most of the time i get them much faster than 350 and I’m cool with that.

11 Likes

RNG is gonna rng. I’m at over 500 runs for the blue proto. I know people who are in their thousands for the ZG mounts or Invincible.

I did recently get the last mount I needed from NH (the red rock boy). But I had been farming that on and off since BfA. Funnily enough, I wasn’t even farming it when it dropped. I was doing NH on an alt for the Balance of power questline. No more NH for meeeeeeeeee!

He took me a few hundred too, annoying one too!

I guess there will always be statistical outliers, the guys at the opposite end of the scale to the schmuck that gets the mount on their first run.

1 Like

Here’s hoping this is the year we can all get our big love rockets at long last. They say they raised the drop rate so here’s hoping they raised it enough, I wish you all luck my fellow collectors

1 Like

10 Likes