Love rocket daily updates 2023!

Here we go again! :clown_face:

I still need to level up some alts to 60 between today and tomorrow :upside_down_face: :melting_face:

3 Likes

GL all, may the rng gods be in your favor!

God, when did this come out? 2007? 8? I don’t remember. Ive been farming it for so long…

It was placed in game with patch 3.3.0 2009 but didn’t go live till Feb 2010…this is year 13 for it in game.

The RNG gods forsook me before WoW was a thing.

1 Like

I have it already but I need to make a thread like this for the HH in October lol

Good luck to y’all :slight_smile:

Eh. Math is math.

If something has a 1% of happening, then there is a 99% chance for it to not happen.

So the chance for something with 99% of not happening 70 times in a row is thus (99/100)^70=0.5 =50%

A good and simple way of calculating how long it would take to obtain something rng based in an mmo.

Not to be confused with gamblers fallacy which implies the faulty notion that a coin-toss will have a higher chance of landing on the other side it did previously.

4 Likes

I have 35 characters in total that could farm the mount, but not sure if I want to. Haven’t decided if I’m gonna try all 35 or if I’m just gonna farm with 1 per day.

3 Likes

With the drop rates for the rocket being so ridiculously low it’s simply not worth it.

Had it been 1% then maybe.

4 Likes

Time to Queue and then QQ

3 Likes

Good vibes are always good.

Shaman luck :sweat_drops:

riptide :ocean:

For everyone to get Love Rocket.

7 Likes

I’m still running all my toons

2 Likes

The way the gifs are positioned.

:rofl:

2 Likes

‘‘Twas the night before love is in the air …. And all through the night ….

1 Like

Yeah. Been playing this game too damn long lmfao

2 Likes

(Good Luck everyone! )

2 Likes

Well considering iv been doing it since 2009 and no mount, i cant imagine this year is gonna be any different

3 Likes

It was placed in game with patch 3.3.0 2009 but didn’t go live till Feb 2010…this is year 13 for it in game.

2 Likes

Well i guess its 2010 then,

1 Like

I already have the TCG variant and I like the red better than the pink, so I don’t care too much.

2 Likes