Love rocket daily updates 2023!

I finally got the mount to drop for me yesterday. Like I said here or the other thread, I gave up on running my 43 alts through like I’ve been doing since 2015.

I decided it was going to drop on my first attempt for the day or I wasn’t going to get it at all this year.

Good luck all.

4 Likes

Up over 100 attempts so far this year. Nothing yet.

1 Like

Ok, grats you got it. I don’t really know what point you are trying to make.

1 Like

The title of the thread is “Love rocket daily updates 2023.” The person you replied to made an update in 2023 that he got the rocket. What’s hard to understand about that?

5 Likes

Will try again once it resets today. Only three more days this is soooooo frustrating

1 Like

3 Likes

God I hate this event ran my first and nothing again ugh!!!

I finally got mine today on my 3rd alt of the day. I was shocked. Almost missed getting a screenshot of it. Now I can sit in Valdrakken and do little loops. It’s so cool. :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Grats? So you got on a non boosted attempt? Happy for you!

1 Like

Dropped for me this morning, first attempt of the day. I almost fainted when I saw the text. :heart:

3 Likes

Grats your win is helping me feel better lol I m down to two attempts

1 Like

did one run today… kitty is telling me it’s time to go to bed.

i’ll punch out the other runs tomorrow… in the hope that i can at least get necks for a few of them.

1 Like

This “boost first attempt” feels worse…that previous years…I know some players got it but it feels bad

Ikr I agree. If you don’t get it it makes your other alt attempts that much worse. Knowing I only have two more chances at this mount and it’s done for a year, it’s like getting spit on by blizz with a grin as they just see this as a way to extend subs.

I’m not surprised I haven’t seen the rocket yet, but I am surprised that I’ve actually gotten nothing but tokens so far. Not even any of the blue stuff.

1 Like

I got nuttin again today. :peanuts:

1 Like

Got mine today after trying everyday since it started and after many days of crusty complaining on my own part.

I guess crusty dreams can come true

3 Likes

Still no love from the rocket of hate.

1 Like

the rocket of bitter disappointment

3 Likes

I’m beginning to think this is another year of not getting it.

1 Like