Love rocket daily updates 2023!

Thanks buddy. Will try again tomorrow. 5 more attempts left :frowning:

No mount for me, but I’m good either way. <3
If it drops it drops.

Id like some mounts for other holidays, like turkeyday!
Turkey mount when?
:dracthyr_yay_animated: :turkey: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I still don’t have it.
:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I got it today, with the first character on one of my accounts. I just cannot believe it, it’s been many years of disappointments! Every year I spam this event with every eligible character, and now it’s over!

Good luck to everyone! I hope you all get it this time around. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Ok I just finish another 52 attempts , nada

6 Likes

Finally dropped for me yesterday. \m/

4 Likes

4 Likes

Your mog alone says you should get it.

2 Likes

Fml still didn’t get today

1 Like

Nothing like an empty box

1 Like

Literally no one I know has got the mount yet including me. I have been running an army of alts still in addition to the first “massively increased chance once per day” with one toxic oozling and that’s it.

I’m so glad they massively increased the drop rate from 0.00001 to 0.007

they wonder why so many are growing disillusioned or jaded with this game. the amount you get out of it from the effort and time you spend in it is ludicrous compared to any other area or aspect of life.

4 Likes

Because they want you to buy another account and boost a toon for another shot at the increased chance. Blizzard only wants one thing our money

3 Likes

lmfao that explains why the game is discounted right now for “valentines day” they must have fell on their head if they think im buying a new account for a mount.

3 Likes

Blizzard has shown us with zero updates after chimes posted and zero updates after the “boosted” announcements what they think of us players. There are 3 threads with hundreds of comments saying people don’t like the change.

And zero responses from blizzard. As this year showed us don’t expect an update until next year

1 Like

I’m at work, just waiting to comeback to the hotel for the daily disappointment…

1 Like

Good luck brother

2 Likes

3 Likes

got mine yesterday. keep the faith friends!

2 Likes

Pick me, pick me… End my suffering!

1 Like

2 Likes