Love rocket daily updates 2023!

Today was my day.

I got it with my first character of the day. I opened the box, instantly hit ESC to switch characters, and then I realized I got a purple in my box. I barely got out of the ESC to take a screenshot!

I’m in the 8-1000 runs team. I’ve run 10+ every year with as many as 22 when you could still run lower level DKs. It’s been a journey but now my gnome looks as fly as ever.

Good luck to the rest!

5 Likes

Congratulations brother!

2 Likes

Yeah…they really did raise the chance of it dropping in the box, got mine in my second box. Wish all those after it who’ve yet to get it good luck. Now to run that fight on my cloth class characters to actually add the gas mask lol idk why it’s not cosmetic for everyone but okay

1 Like

I got mine after about 6 or so tries.

2 Likes

Well, now I’m struggling to complete my 52 runs due to a business trip :smiling_face_with_tear: I’ll be sleepy tomorrow at work… :clown_face:

If only I could do all runs without facing this “instance limit”…

2 Likes

Happy to hear lots of people have gotten one, I hope to join the club soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well i got 0/56 so far this year… im glad alot of people got it … but really i dont see too many people on my server who have it and my server is full lol

1 Like

I’m not doing 43 runs a day anymore. I’m completely burned out.

4 Likes

I do my one run with the enhanced drop rate and then I’m done. I don’t have the strength of will to go through multiple rounds of disappointment in a day anymore.

5 Likes

Same. I’m not going to hit 5000 tries. At least not this year.

1 Like

I woke up late(also the time zone change from my country to this side of US😅) … I can’t handle 52 runs and my work schedule during this business trip… I thought Devs understood the issues about this grind and that players have another things to do. Even if I have time to do the runs, I don’t play any more WoW after those attempts… Really big burn out.

4 Likes

I’m going to run all 60 (and however many I can squeeze in on the last Monday) for this year.
When I inevitably don’t get it, unless some big changes come next year, I probably won’t even run it next year more than once a day, if that.

Spending 3 - 5 hours every day just running that instance, not to mention leveling all these characters to be at least the minimum level just isn’t something i can drag myself to do anymore.
After the minimum of 840 runs I’ll be doing this year that’ll take my total kill count to be around 5800 at which point I’ll just walk away.

Hopefully everyone gets one and even if i did, the drop rate is ASININE and the “great” chance is laughable/insulting at best.

7 Likes

Ran my first toon and of course it doesn’t drop. Another day of bitter disappointment. This is how blizz rewards us. I’m getting really frustrated and starting to feel like it won’t happen this year. Sigh.

4 Likes

True true true!! That fix… :clown_face:

1 Like

I noticed I got 2 love box per kill a couple of times, is that the “greatly increased drop rate”? the box still has the same drop rate, just sometimes they drop 2 boxes? if that’s the case don’t know what to say lol

1 Like

Has anyone been successful at getting the mount from not their first box of the day? Wonder if I should even bother anymore on alts.

Why couldn’t they just put these mounts on a vendor, and then our time actually could have worth to it.

4 Likes

Its been almost a week and i havnt seen it drop for anyone

This event is super depressing this year, what 7 days left now?

4 Likes

This is pretty depressing, I agree. Am breaking up the runs with some wqs in between. 60 a day, failed first roll of the day. Idk that I will go beyond the 1 account this year, not wanting to reward the game design or run more tbh.

4 Likes

Just got it from my second box of the day. I wonder if they stealth buffed the drop rate for non first boxes today or I just got really lucky!

2 Likes