Love rocket daily updates 2023!

Grats! There is some small hope for the rest of us.

3 Likes

I have 11.
Even more camping Sha.
It’s so depressing.

1 Like

Day 3: Didn’t have the strength to be let down again so didn’t try.
Day 4 and 5: My quest continues regardless of its utter futility.

5 Likes

Only ran two today. Nuttin. :peanuts:

1 Like

Today now marks the day I officially have all currently available holiday mounts. My Love Rocket just dropped for me after years of trying

5 Likes

no idea what they are for max level.
i was trying to get one for any of my leveling toons

1 Like

Well another 52 for today… :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

tomorrow, I’ve to travel to US for like 12 hours between flights… :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

I wish you the best luck when next you run!
I’m currently logging into run #42 of 60, haha.

3 Likes

for level 70s the necklace will be ilvl 359; the glowing gift trinkets from winter veil were similar in that regard. this character has a LiitA necklace but armory hasn’t updated equipped gear for over a week now, but shows the rose transmog i did just 19 hours ago

level 68 gets ilvl326, not sure about other character levels yet.

just got back from Sunday family luncheon, about to begin my runs for the day

1 Like

I grinded out an Infinite Timereaver.
I ran World Bosses on all my alts before the buff.
I farmed the Insane…

… And I would rather play 2 years of Shadowlands again than do this dungeon one more time. Buff it and let it drop already it’s been 15 years

Because it is.

Looking at how most active mount collectors responded incredibly well to the World Boss buff, and people were finally getting the mounts they had farmed every week for years, and how most mount collectors are responding to the lackluster Heartbreaker buff, who are still hopelessly running on alt armies for a 0.03% drop…

There’s no balance to be seen here, we got screwed over and that’s it. Buff it more. 1% each kill. Save us from this hell pls thx.

More excitement - followed by inevitable disappointment and the dreadful feeling of “welp, now I have to do the same thing as last year”

They didn’t really fix ☆anything☆

9 Likes

Fml day 7 and nothing . 0/49

Day 7, 102 boxes so far and nothing. Not as many as some, but a lot more than many people who I have seen get it.

Kinda ruining the entire game for me and I honestly don’t even want to play anymore.

4 Likes

I hope blizzard sees this and realizes how miserable this change was

6 Likes

They must know.

I just can’t believe it, the WB change was so universally praised and now this? It quite legitimately makes me feel like they genuinely don’t care for their playerbase or are completely out of touch. It’s funny too because mount collectors are some of the longest term players they have, and yet we get treated the worst.

6 Likes

Anther day with no love in the big rocket department. X-45 Heartbreaker was an apt name change.

1 Like

This year has been especially painful. I was hopeful of a good change since 2022 but a once daily boost is a kick in the nuts. I would have thought they just boosted to world boss panderia for the entire event

2 Likes

Event: 0/420
Total: 0/5495

Good times.

4 Likes

I probably won’t renew my sub if I don’t get a love rocket I don’t wanna do this next year

1 Like

Two accounts run today. Nothin.

meh.

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here.

Bestie in party just got it. :partying_face: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_hehe:

3 Likes