Lost Solace to a Boomkin yesterday in MS OS

Because it’s literally something I said? You’re just being willfully ignorant at this point, and also missing the part where I said “AND everyone else saying…”

Yet more reading failure…I said I was done with the topic. And I was. Now we’re on a new topic, though arguably one even more asinine

This is a new topic? My argument is still Boomkin shouldn’t roll MS on solace ever. You are the only babbling on about my ability to read/write & do athematic. I’ve still yet to figure out what you are going on about.

1 Like

I thought I was rather clear that the new topic was about how I’m living rent free in your head. At least it sure seems that way, since you have me on ignore and are still reading and responding to me!

Well, attempting to read anyway. But we’ve been over that…

Maybe using the word “subject” instead of topic is a bit more clear?

I mean you are living rent free in my head, but as a funny joke more than anything. I guess if that is how you want to be perceived then goal accomplished you can stay in my head forever as a sad joke.

1 Like

Hey man, whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep tonight

Same dude, At least I’ll kill HLK before cata.

1 Like

Oh geez, you tie your mental stability to your performance in a video game? Might wanna see a doctor about that…

You tie your mentality to insulting others on the internet to make sure yourself feel better? The # of insults you’ve thrown out is sad.

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait wait, you think I’ve been trying to insult you this whole time? Damn, I’m sorry about that that’s not what I’ve been trying to do, man it all makes sense now you thought I was being hostile…

._.

3 Likes

I mean I don’t care, but the number of times you have talked about my intelligence is astounding. I never felt once that I needed to attack you personally to win my argument.

1 Like

…What? I said exactly one time that I don’t want to assume you’re unintelligent

One time?

Can’t find the first, but that post directly mentions another time.

None of those were meant to insult me? That’s at least 5 times if you include the one you refer too.

1 Like

Reading skills have nothing to do with intelligence. You don’t have to be able to read the word “apple” to know what 2 + 2 is. Or I suppose more relevant to this thread, you don’t need to be able to parse the intended meaning behind words to understand their context when explained. Granted, that can be pretty difficult in the context of written, faceless words, even moreso when you think the other person is trying to insult you

And this one is a genuine concern for your well-being. Seriously, if your own self-worth is tied to whether or not you can beat a boss in a video game then go see a professional, that’s not a healthy mindset

It’s not and no where did I say this. You have a hard time with reading comprehension as well because you keep taking everything I say out of context.

Also, idk what you mean reading skills have nothing to do with intelligence. They most certainly do and so does math.

intelligence - the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills. Reading SKILL

And if your mad I brought your parses up its because you said healers don’t ever go oom. The two largest healing content creators that play this game for a living both talked about mana being relevant in Ulduar/ICC, if you go watch their vids and educate yourself.

1 Like

You literally brought up killing HLK completely unprompted after the ability to sleep at night was brought up

Jack Horner, Carol Greider, Fred Epstein, Albert Einstein, all certified geniuses that suffered from dyslexia

Why would I be? Healing parses don’t mean jack to begin with, and I am the lowest geared healer on my team, still in a handful of suboptimal pieces such as PvP gear and the aforementioned alchemy trinket, in a tier where Resto Druid is comparatively slightly underperforming, competing against 4 others, one of which is a disc priest, whose shields inhibit the ability to heal a target before they they max out on hp, and at least one Val’ante in the raid

Yeah the night I kill the H LK I’ll sleep like a baby, but that’s not how I evaluate my life. That’s a pretty big jump. I can enjoy a victory without basing my life on it. Very narrowed minded thought process.

You said it had nothing to do with it which is wrong. I never said you needed reading comprehension to be intelligent just said it was a factor. One of millions of factors making comments about anyone’s intelligence on the opposite side of an argument is just sad that you don’t have something more constructive to say.

Idk, just brought it up because you compared parses with intelligence. I don’t judge people’s intelligence based on their parses. Not everyone can be a good player, otherwise we wouldn’t have parses to begin with.

1 Like

Alright, I’ve tried being civil, I’ve apologized for the miscommunication and tried to patch things up but you’re still slinging nonsense around trying your absolute hardest to make this antagonistic. I genuinely hope you get the professional help you so clearly need, best I can do is show you how ignore is supposed to work

Ok thank you, I’m glad we could come to an agreement to ignore each other finally.

1 Like

Ok wait wait, yeah I said I was done but I’ve got one more it just hit me:

Is this because I used the word “parse” in

? The word “parse” means more than just damage/healing/whatever numbers on wowlogs, it’s a verb that means “to divide parts and words in a sentence to understand how they relate to each other”

Just wanted to clear that one up, it was nagging at me. Moving on-