Lost Solace to a Boomkin yesterday in MS OS

Because it’s

If this is your logic then why are you not throwing a fit whenever someone gets kicked out of a dungeon group for “being bad”? Or gets emoted at after dying in PvP? Or sees trade chat on an average day?

Why on earth would anyone willingly play with the same group twice if they had a negative experience the first time? Do…do you think joining a pug binds you to that group for life or something?

What point were you trying to make here? There are bad players over here doing this, so it’s ok these players do bad things over here?

They aren’t, but that boomkin is still out pugging rolling on gear causing a negative impact on other players and you find that acceptable. Who said it had to be the same group? You can join multiple pugs and have multiple bad experiences and then quit the game and that has nothing to do with the design of the game.

1 Like

None of them can read either. They’re so caught up in IT’S MY LOOT NOT HIS AND YOU’RE ALL WRONG! to see that I even linked what the proc effect is called as proof it’s a healer trinket.

These people are so pathetic it’s funny.

1 Like

Your logic is “bad experiences with bad people make players quit”. Why, then, is this the thing that gets you upset, and not other frankly much more common examples of bad experiences with bad people?

Clearly the boomkin’s server isn’t as bothered by this as you are, else his reputation would be in the mud and he wouldn’t still be going through pugs rolling on gear

You did

Certainly you could. But see my above statement on server reputation - if someone is being a poor sport then their server will find out and start blacklisting them. Unless you mean to say all the stories I’ve heard about how amazing and tight-knit server communities are in Classic is…a lie? gasp!

But I digress. This topic’s gone on way longer than it’s had any reason to. It’s time I take my own advice and “move on with life”, feel free to keep kicking and screaming about how the big bad boomy is ruining the entire game for everyone by taking one suboptimal item

If someone was advocating for those people on the forums, I would be against it as well. Still has nothing to do with the current conversation.

ok?

Where?

Thank god, I came in here and replied to someone else and you felt you needed to come in an rip my statement apart again. I put you on ignore awhile ago, the moment you stop replying to me and saying ignorant things, I’ll stop responding.

Not sure if you are talking about me or him, but he is the one saying solace is an ok thing for a boomie to roll MS on and you’ve showed evidence that even Blizzard thinks it’s a healing trinket. Honestly never knew what the proc was called on the back end and find that kind of neat tbh.

1 Like

From that guy’s last response, I’m inclined to agree lol

Gotta be last? I let you last time, this time I’ll keep going. His statement supports that it’s a healing trinket and a boomkin shouldn’t roll MS, even if he is oddly saying I can’t read, so while insulting me he is also saying you are wrong to think a boomkin should roll.

1 Like

Didn’t you say you put me on ignore? Kinda defeats the purpose if you just reveal my hidden posts anyway

Some Prot builds Leather bracers are BiS. We are playing a game where the gearing actually has far more depth. Then lets also factor in a lot of players ONLY do PvE for PvP gear.

As Prot I would never do a Dungeon or Raid unless there is some sexy gear I need for PvP. Fortunately this increases participation a lot for the overall game which is healthy.

If it’s BiS then it is BiS for that person and likely why they are doing that content.

Why? A lot of players MS is PvP. You are there rolling on your MS.

Eh, I missed a couple of them, then I popped back in after replying to someone else and thought I’d check what I missed to find out you wanted to argue with me again. There is 2 days in-between my last reply to you and the post I made talking to someone else.

This thread is a perfect example of why i choose to stay at 79 forever. None of this sounds fun whatsoever.

2 Likes

I guess the new topic is me living rent free in your head then? Very well…

You said

Which was an idea I brought up in the thread earlier. So I’m not sure why you seem so upset at me responding to a statement targeted at me, at least indirectly?

And that still doesn’t explain why you outright stated you put me on ignore, yet are still opening my posts to read and respond to them…

Nah you don’t live in my head at all. My wife is driving us back from vacation and I’m reading these posts to her and we are having a laugh.

I was referring to the fox man your posts were on ignore and I didn’t even see them. This isn’t some sort of personal attack. That you are making it out to be.

1 Like

Of all the things you could entertain yourself with on a road trip, this is what you pick? You know smartphones have YouTube right? Well, good for you for finding a girl that’ll accept you for your weird quirks I guess

Neat, how was I supposed to know that when I initially responded to the post in question?

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised this is how you’d interpret things, we’ve already covered your lack of reading skills

This is more entertainment value than anything I could get out of youtube video and I don’t watch videos while she’s driving because I feel its rude and distracting because she might want to watch the video.

Because I uh, didn’t respond to you? Seems simple.

What have I read wrong? Where do my reading skills come in to play here?

You are the one who took my post out of context and assumed it was directed at you when it was not and that is why the reply wasn’t at you and I didn’t quote you in it. It had no attachment to you until you inserted yourself.

1 Like

I recommend a good podcast channel that you can just listen to. Totally Sarcastic Productions is a pretty good one if you like history and mythology

Right, you responded to someone entirely unrelated to the thing that you said, that I felt was targeted at me and others who repeated it. The forums don’t tell me if you’ve got me ignored, dude

Are we back on that victim mentality of yours again? Now I’m just confused. I don’t want to assume you just aren’t intelligent enough to grasp the context of my initial response to you…

You are the one saying my comment was directed at you? WTF does that have to do with my mentality? What kind of backward logic is that.

1 Like

You tell me, that’s what I’m trying to figure out

Alright, let me spell this out, maybe some wires got crossed somewhere…

You (Noobiepriest) responded to someone else (Cursewordd) saying the following:

With the follow up claim that those of us saying such things are victim blaming. I, upon seeing this, and at that time having no clue that you have me blocked, can only assume you’re talking about me and everyone else saying to form your own group, because I am not aware you have me blocked in order to not see that I made that statement, and the person you responded directly to having no connection to that statement, reply in defense of my argument.

You then, while having me on ignore by the way and thus have absolutely no reason to assume my blocked message is a reply to you, because the forum does not notify you when someone you have blocked replies to you, decide to open my hidden post and respond to it, ultimately leading to this victim mentality of “I obviously wasn’t talking to you, I had you blocked”, a fact that, at the time of my response, I could not have known

Why? So any generalization made on the forum that you do is about you?

I came back because it had the blue notification saying their was a new post and then saw the hidden post and was curious then saw you responded because I was curious too what the reply was. My fault for letting curiosity get the better of me.

I let this drop days ago and you responded to me, heck you’ve even told me you were done talking to me over an hour ago.

1 Like