Lost Deaths Verdict to a prot paladin

Not sure what that has to do with my question.

Think about it. It answers your question

Why can’t you just answer it clearly?

Hey mate, take this trophy for arguing for the sake of arguing. A troll will always try to get you to their level and beat ya with experience which you seem to have a lot of.

2 Likes

Parry is our weakest stat and stam being our top after hit and expertise softcap. But play how you like just giving my 2 cents.

1 Like

lmao@trash. Bro’s over here flexing on trash. Typical classic player

1 Like

There was no flex here. Killing trash faster throughout the instance saves time. Tanks being able to hold aggro on trash saves time. Not everything is about boss threat. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

It’s common sense you daft idiot.

Speeding up your trash clear is the fastest way to improve your raid clear times outside of ToC.

Jar is garbage for prot if they take it they are trolling noobs.

Jar is legit Ret paladin prio over any other class.

Glad I raid with EU guild that played warmane for 12 years over bad NA guilds,that make up crap out of thin air and muh fake sim crap lol. Their bad hunters still playing survival over mm…watching them do PTR ICC was so cringe, they have no idea what they are doing in this 20 year old game.

I don’t know at this point if you even read what I post when responding to me.
Never have I said that prot paladin should be prio or should get the trinket over a ret.

People shouldn’t have the gear yet to play MM at the moment, moreover survival is one source of replenishment so unless you got enough ret/spriest survival is still valuable.

Well, yeah, that’s not a question.

But you probably only have maybe 1 ret, and odds are you’ll see more than one tiny abom. The second one is quite good for prot pal.

2 Likes

Is that why none of the top 100 EU Hunters are playing MM in TOGC/Ulduar?

EU logs:
P2 Ulduar first MM hunter is #202
P3 Ulduar first MM hunter is #107
P3 TOGC first MM hunter is #140

Try doing a little research first.
But you never respond when people call out your BS so good trolling I suppose.

1 Like

It’s definitely BiS for Prot Pal. You are supposed to wear normal and heroic Death’s Verdict as Prot. Prot Pal’s been using Death’s on private servers forever.

I mean I get it. Your a Dps you want Dps items. However most Prot Pal’s/War are stacking Dps items to do damage. Especially for PvP. If you watch any Prot Pal BiS list it will tell you to get both versions of this trinket.

As someone who has 2 Prot’s. War and Pal. The ONLY reason I raid is for PvP items. Raid trinkets, Tier sets are BiS in PvP by far. It’s not even close.

No 2 Death’s verdict is BiS for Prot. If you are Prot you want double Death in a lot of situations. Well for PvP at least.

lol im over here eating cookies and laughing at the spitballing with all this, it went wild fast

You can’t do that in classic though. Blizz made them unique equipped with each other.

You can only have 1.

3 Likes

So you don’t even play the game. Got it.

Odd on private servers it’s that way. It was in original Wrath you would wear 2. I’m literally watching a BiS Prot Pal video right now and he has on 2. Normal and Heroic.

So I do play the game no need to make ignorant comments.

So they changed it? Why would Blizz make such a stupid change. NVM it’s Blizz of course they make stupid changes.

They did indeed.

They’re now Unique-Equipped (Death’s Verdict), same as all trinkets from ToC (and presumably ICC as well).

blizzard is giving everyone free normal version of Death verdict / death choice 245 item lvl in next patch, you just need to queue rdf for 2~3hours to obtain it.

1 Like