Lost Deaths Verdict to a prot paladin

So… not a real guild then.

Glad we cleared that up.

3 Likes

To be fair I think the vast majority of guilds don’t do splits.

However, if youre not doing splits then your loot situation is basically always going to be bad and where you place items isn’t really that important because you’re not in a position where it matters anyways.

1 Like

I appreciate all the feed back mates. The guild I was pugging with did mention that they had trouble keeping a roster and the way the dungeon played out just like a “go kick rocks” situation, the tank that DV went to was well… lets say he needs practice. If the best tank in the game needs a dps trinket to keep threat then shoot , maybe buff pallys? Anyways take care!

1 Like

Don’t be too down about it, everyone will have a chance to farm one when phase 4 launches.

Thanks, Ill prob need a few divine shields to recover from it .lol

Threat problems?

Use a DK tank.

But no one can wants that apparently.
I’m just out here trying to tank, but Paladins do everything better (except threat, so give them BiS dps gear)

1 Like

Just wait for blood dk tank snatching shadowmourn.

Sucks, everybody wants to meta which takes the fun out of things sometimes.

2 Likes

i wouldn’t call it snatching, blood dk’s have the right to take SM
anyway the changes blizzard did to the quest and the rate of dropping shards will make every 2handed user get Shadowmourn.

It is likely bis for threat, but IDK what scenario you realistically use it. Tank parsing I guess lol

Speed running for sure. Allows you to build multitarget threat more than anything else. Single target usually doesn’t see many threat issues.

Like no one in the game speedruns outside of a handful of guilds. Certainly not ppl that pug.

Maybe hes looking to make a change idk.

100% a case of… I am in charge or know someone that is better then you do…

Buddy I’m a dense numb nut, like low on the IQ spectrum but even I cant even tell if you are trolling or not.

Keep posting on that level 10 cry baby. You can lose an item multiple ways.

Level 10.

I mean im not even crying, you seem more upset about this than me lol. Take care and have a good day!

Good lord dude, take the L and bow out.

1 Like

The level 12 retail character is brave. Lets see your main real quick.

I have deaths choice on two characters, suck my L.

As a prot pally main I can see a few reasons this is a good trinket for us, which also confuses or angers DPS. As stated in another comment with the substitutions you can get really beefy (more dodge etc).

It’s similar to the Greatness card, in that it gives well over the flat 90 strength (180 AP without all the fancy math with talents and raid buffs etc) compared to 288 AP makes sense.

Comparative to the 300 from the Greatness card proc upgrading to 510 strength a pretty obvious choice. RNG sucks and GL on your future rolls. I rolled a 26 :blush: