Lore does matter. See Legion

I don’t know how people who lose their minds over video games function in daily life.

It’s actually astonishing.

3 Likes

:clap:

Tbh it also added M+ and World Quests which were innovative at the time and form major parts of the endgame today.

I see. You never read any Quest Text or Lore in-game and out.

Your ignorance upon the matter doesn’t give you any merit.

3 Likes

You mean you don’t pay attention to the in-game lore, considering you chose to sockpuppet the forums with nothing but spam 99% of the time.

The lore has to evolve. This has been explained multiple times. But people such as yourself don’t want the lore to evolve, instead, chose to gatekeep.

I’ll put it this way, I’ve quoted lore, it gets ignored. But then when it is something that people do want to use to make an argument against, it all of a sudden turns into a “your wrong I’m right argument”. Why? Because any part of the lore you disagree with, it doesn’t suit your agender.

1 Like

Trash mob races should never become a playable race. Anyone championing this cause :crazy_face:…yeah…completely above and beyond the rest. :joy:

Quote where Mag’har and Lightforged accepted fel and corruption into their arsenals and cultures.

2 Likes

How about start with where have Humans accepted Warlocks. Warlocks is not a class most races have accepted, and more of just hiding in the shadows to most races.

No, show me what I asked for. Oh… you can’t. Weird.

1 Like

Yeah, because once again, you’re only focusing on that, instead of looking at the full class lore.

Nothing says realistic and lore respected like giving random adverturers weapons that could literally destroy Azeroth.

2 Likes

Well, considering other Warlocks/Death Knights/Demon Hunters aren’t KoS…

I would probably say that it’s more likely than not, that there’s a bit of fel juice running through a warlock.
h ttps://imgur.com/sajqyGU

Just to help out a bit

Yeah, I don’t disagree. But that is not what I am really arguing against. People in this thread are trying to use it like Mag’har and LF Draenei won’t accept Warlocks within there ranks, but and the real point I’ve been getting at, and using an example is Humans, where Warlocks are not welcomed in the Human Ranks, yet, we have Human Warlocks.

Bingo! We have a winner!

The game cannot exist in a static environment where nothing changes or grows. It would be boring.

:cookie:

5 Likes

The irony to this is with how things currently work, the game has existed in static for 20 something years, it IS boring, not only that… but it also makes no sense. Even in the same expansion and even the same patch the narrative and characters contradict each other.

2 Likes

You’d be wrong.

No one cares about lore. Or at least only a few RPers who have nothing better to do.

And this is also partly to blame for the population declining in WoW, because of the static story. Being stuck in timelines that seem to repeat like it is the same day over and over again for 20 years…

We just want to move forward, not stay in the past.

2 Likes

If nothing else, i enjoyed the mercenary, underground flavour of warlocks in classic. I think extending this reasoning as to why warlocks can be other races isn’t that far fetched.

I’m also of the belief that you don’t necessarily need for those two allied races to accept warlocks to be able to play one. The assumption that either race really needs to accept the class isn’t a requirement. Warlocks have managed to further their goals without public support since the start.

I just hope the writing to justify the new race/class combos, is tastefully done, if they don’t handwave it with no explanation entirely. In my case, that means for warlock, my preference is that they have an adversarial relation with their faction, at least on the surface.

Helps with their class fantasy, keeps them edgy.

In the lore, you are the only one with it, the only highlord of the paladin order. It’s also why when you have a known npc following you, every other players around you has an unnamed generic npc instead of the same one following you.

2 Likes