<LOOT> Whitemane PvP Horde | Casual Progression Raiding / PvP / Social

Still room for more. GM is talking about closing recruitment soon, cuz we’re getting full. So better hurry!

4 Likes

Only a week to go!!?!?! Can’t wait to play with everyone!!

3 Likes

Yeah i know. GOD Im gonna need a lot of simple …REALLY simple wow lessons :smiley:

4 Likes

1 week to live… gogogo

4 Likes

WOOT WOOT its LOOT!!!

3 Likes

Player > Character. Great Community. Witty Humor. Active Discord

3 Likes

Bumped :slight_smile: Looking forward to be playing with y’all!

1 Like

Today we are getting funky in discord with music from the 60’s and 70’s.

1 Like

Thanks everyone who turned out in our discord for our music jam session. Cant wait for classic launch with such a great group to level with. I’m sure we’ll have some great tunes to listen to then as well.

1 Like

Being a member of LOOT I’m super proud of the community that has come together to revive the experience of vanilla with old and new friends.
The guild has an aura of peace and excitement for the start of classic wow that motivates all members to prepare and help each other in anything inside or outside the game.
I’m the youngest member and I feel very good to be part of such a special guild.:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

6 more days of watching build guides, recreating your character’s image while hoping your name dosnt get snapped up… why cant it be the 26th already?

1 Like

You guys love me YOU REALLY love me! Melee Huntard! FTW

Cookies. Who dosnt like cookies

Depends on the cookies. Must be fresh and made with the best ingredients from around Azeroth.

Hi everyone,

How do I apply? Myself and a group of co workers would love to apply to the guild. We are all in the 28-39 age range, all very experience with WOW. I am planning on going druid, we also have a priest, shaman, and mage to round out our group. Please let me know. Thanks

To join us you just need to visit our discord, say hi, and have a quick get to know you conversation with some of the crowd. If you fit in then you are in… its that easy. Only your mic and wits are required

Sounds good. I will be on later tonight!!

Come join us in Discord!

Welcome new people.

2 Likes

LOOT has a pretty solid crew, more are welcome join us!

2 Likes