<LOOT> Whitemane PvP Horde | Casual Progression Raiding / PvP / Social

<LOOT> Whitemane PvP Horde | Casual Progression Raiding / PvP / Social

GUILD INFORMATION

Guild Name: < LOOT >
Server: Whitemane PvP | Horde
Times: Raid times TBD (leaning towards 7:30 PST)
Loot Distribution: DKP / Loot Council hybrid
Discord: https://discord.gg/rTDyk5K

ABOUT US

We are veteran gamers, mostly in our 30’s or 40’s who cut our teeth in Classic WoW and eventually moved on to other games. With each new game came new guild members and new friends. With WoW Classic upon us, we’ve all agreed there is no place like home. We want to relive that classic experience, form new friendships, have fun and kick a little butt along the way. We are a casual-progression raiding guild planning on clearing all content, with our first goal of clearing MC within the first few months. We enjoy PvP, leveling alts, and just kicking back in discord sharing laughs. We don’t have drama and will do what is necessary to ensure our Guild / Family remains non-toxic. Whether you are a veteran gamer or a newbie, casual or hardcore, if you enjoy social interaction and want to be part of what made classic WoW great then give us a shout.

UPDATES

• Currently we have around 60-70 people registered or planning to register pre-launch. We will continue to recruit up until launch, after that general recruitment will close until we get closer to raiding and then it will be for specific classes/specs we may be short on.
  • Our community is extremely active despite not able to play classic at this time. Hundreds of discord posts per day, dozens often in voice chat, listening to music getting to know each other, discussing builds and guides.
  • Most leadership positions are vacant at this point and will be filled within the first few weeks post launch. We aim to be as inclusive as possible and give everyone who desires the burden of leadership an opportunity to earn it.
  • Our discord is nitro boosted for better audio quality (thanks to our new members for that) and we offer a video sharing channel to stream content to fellow guild members. This is a great tool we will leverage in the future, allowing peer review of play style and overall class play style improvement for those who desire. For others its a great way to kick back and make fun at how they play.
  • We recruit the person not the character. We are first and foremost intent on being friends. We do have mature humor (sometimes a bit dark), a typical balance of males and females and an average age in the upper 30’s to lower 40’s.
  • Interested in joining? Time may be running out. Hop into our discord (link above) and say hi. You must have a working mic and have a quick discussion with someone in leadership to be promoted to member. We want to ensure we are a good fit for each other and answer any questions you might have.
25 Likes

Excited to start, great group of people. Been playing with them for years.

10 Likes

Looking forward to the adventure

10 Likes

Will you be the GM? I have a question to ask

10 Likes

hey im looking for a guild to play with, im newer to the game just looking to have fun doing whatever

10 Likes

Yes, I will be the GM. Feel free to ask your questions or hop in our discord.

10 Likes

Hop in our discord, have a chat with us and lets see if its a good fit. While we are planning on clearing raid content, we more then welcome newer players with good attitudes. We also do a lot of screen share coaching if you are struggling with content or your abilities.

10 Likes

Ahh as was stated above, we do offer player coaching via video sharing services for those interested. In the end we are all here for fun, getting geared, clearing some content, and sharing in that awesome feeling of satisfaction when your team completes those difficult tasks or when you exceed your own limits.

10 Likes

Cannot wait to try out Classic WoW. How do i apply to this guild? I also plan on maining a Shaman.

10 Likes

Get in Discord and come talk to us tomorrow! The discord link in is the main post.

10 Likes

Great group of people, been with them for over a decade. Can’t wait to play Classic with some old & new friends!

10 Likes

This is going to be a BLAST!!!

10 Likes

These guys helped my credit score, they can help you too. Join today!

10 Likes

Cant wait to play with friends old and new!

10 Likes

Our goal is to have 50 people ready to go on launch day. So far we have around 35-40. We need multiple guild RFC runs on day 1 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Today is the last day of the beta, hope you all got your UI and builds worked out for launch day!!!

11 Likes

Hello, this sounds like something i am looking for. :slight_smile:

I left a message on your discord in the “pub”

also BT: abra#11440

11 Likes

Less than 6 hours till servers are up for name reservations. Remember, if you planning on joining Loot, reserve your name on Whitemane. If you are still unsure of a home, hop into our discord and have a chat. I’ll be online as much as possible, even though the servers are down, to answer questions.

9 Likes

Bumped per request.

10 Likes

FYI. Raiding times / schedule is still TBD. Currently we are thinking two weekdays and an optional weekend once in a while. Most people have suggested a 7-8pm PST start time, I’m leaning in on 7:30PST raid start but we will wait to finalize until we have enough raiders in guild to share their input.

10 Likes