Loot council is a joke

I just read the post, and came up with the logical explanation.

when did i screech lol. What’s ppl here making stuff up?

You still not going to eleborate on anything?

2 Likes

i mean, u made so many assumption already without ever reading what i say. It’s actually quite amusing

You gonna elaborate at all or are you gonna keep talking about my “asumptions”?

They’re gonna keep being assumptions until you tell me.

1 Like

Paint the picture, coward

1 Like

ppl sure love to jump to conclusion in here

sounds like you sort of just didn’t know what was going on.

And you haven’t really given a detailed story.

okay key and peele

I don’t know what OP could say that would make anyone but trolls say wow ya you’re right that’s corrupt.

25 or 10 man pants whatever it’s still not only hunter bis nor was he eligible for it as a first time raider in a LC guild

1 Like

i can see, but what’s ppl here assuming if the picture wasnt painted lol

I’m not a huge supporter of LC but joining a LC guild and expecting the first BiS item that drops to go to the new guy (you) is stupid.

6 Likes

then how about you give a detailed version of the event, instead of blanket accusing people of assuming things?

2 Likes

funny how ppl say i didnt paint the whole picture. But ppl are already making assumption about me lol. The irony

It’s funny that you don’t even attempt to clear all those assumptions.

It’s almost like you don’t want to… But that’s just another assumption.

3 Likes

when did i say i expect item goes to go to me lol?

Do ppl here just make assumptions?

Your opening post asks people to say what they think.

When you only give a partial story, there is no other option than to fill in the blanks with a best guess.

3 Likes

when i accuse anyone lol?

You expected to be able to roll on it.

What’s this assumption you keep talking about our gnome mage friend here just said word for word what you described in your post and you say he’s assuming.

What part is assuming? That you deserve loot? If you felt like you didn’t deserve loot then why were you upset about not getting it, the events don’t add up my friend.

2 Likes