Loot council is a joke

Just join a guild for raid and let me know what you think.

Ran Naxx. Boss drop BiS pants for me.Instead of the ppl needing it rolling for need, like some other items they did. It instantly went to someone else they chose. I left and told them guild isnt for me. Again there was no HR.

chat goes on back and forth about the guild not for me.

Guild leader: Well get them (BiS pant for me) through badge lol

5 Likes

Did you not know the loot system before hand?

24 Likes

were they ONLY bis for you?

5 Likes

Usually guilds have you as a trial for a week or two and you’re loot banned for that period. That’s normal. Unless I’m misunderstanding what happened.

10 Likes

You’re crying about tier pants? You serious?

I’ll tell you what happened here you joined a guild fresh as an initiate and expected your hand out over someone who has been waiting for their tier showing up week after week.

If you don’t like that enjoy your pugs

52 Likes

yeah, you’re toxic

4 Likes

No no you’re confusing that for yourself mr I’m new but deserve all loot and if anyone opposes me they are wrong

33 Likes

lol when did i say i deserve all the loot? You have problem mate

2 Likes

Delete your post then? Good luck pugging

9 Likes

There isn’t nearly enough information here. Are you new to the guild? Did you know your guild used loot council beforehand? Did you understand how loot council worked beforehand? For what reason do you think you deserved that piece of gear over the person who got it? Do you actually know why they awarded the piece of gear to the other person?

9 Likes

You are talking like pugging is hard.

You can clear everything this tier in a pug.

7 Likes

when did i say i deserve the BiS pant? But for sure certain deserve to atleast roll the item like they did for other items.

1 Like

So let me get this straight.

You just joined a guild, raided with that guild for the first time and you didn’t get given loot which you thought you could roll on?

So reading the rest of the post it seems that you were doing a 10 man. Why you so annoyed that you didn’t get pants, he’s right just get them with emblems.

2 Likes

okay? you’re comment literally has nothing to do with loot council lol

2 Likes

Not saying the raid is hard I’m saying if you’re g quitting over tier pants your first week you are destined for pug the whole expansion. Get in line that’s just how it works, or if you’re lucky someone quit in a farm guild and you get thrown loot.

1 Like

Exactly haha, you have the thread so when I reply to someone else in it you also get a ping.

u are making so many assumption lol.

3 Likes

The only thing I’m assuming is that you were annoyed about it, and considering you made a post about it I’m going to assume that I’m correct.

3 Likes

okay and?? you’re comment literally add no value lol

1 Like

You’re looking for validation for your g quit and nobody gave it to you so now you say nothing we say is productive.

I hope for your sake you didn’t g quit for a 10 man tier pants bro that’s just bad

18 Likes