Loot council is a joke

i think you’re the only person who actually read and was able to comprehend what i wrote. Kudos to you

Yep thanks.

U know u speak more than u think?

Hilarious that the local troll is comforting OP

12 Likes

This is what happens when your title and arguments are different. You are stating loot council is bad. When people argue that experience is flawed you say that everyone is making assumptions.

Clearly state your stance and reasons. Stop moving the goal post and screeching when people cant understand your internal reasoning.

5 Likes

Clearly you would prefer ms/os guilds. Just join one.

I honestly just skimmed the thread but didn’t see that you are new get corrected by you, just a lot of telling people they are assuming things and you calling people toxic etc.

Seriously people who complain about loot are a drag on guilds, but if this bothers you then find a guild with a loot system you like more such as one that uses SR or MS>OS or even DKP/EPGP. For real do what makes you happy. Does this mean that LC is a bad system or that every LC is corrupt? No. That just means it’s not for you.

I like how you say only the people who agree with you understood you LOL.

12 Likes

okay? and you’re point? literally so far only one person that reply was about to read and even comprehend what i even say.

When no one can comprehend your stance, maybe you didn’t articulate it very well.

4 Likes

umm i dont think u can read my guy. Being able to comprehend isnt the same as understand through a bias stance

LC doesn’t roll, period. They have prios and take care of their people, but a good one will also make sure to give something to the pugs as well.
Or they will have their prio roll against the pug to make it fair.

But imagine being the prio constantly losing to a new pug every week. I’ve seen it happen plenty and that just feels really bad.

Bottom line, you do not come in new and expect everything.

2 Likes

or maybe, u guys speak faster than u think lol

Did you mean speak faster than you think?

1 Like

good reasoning. U and the other guy are the only two who can read and comprehend what i say. Kudos.

Ah okay, seeing you respond to the nonsensical postings of Frosstfire as…

“Yeah, this guy gets it”

I’m going to assume you’re now trolling, I think you wanted to garner sympathy from people but it turns out that you just overreacted.

So firstly you don’t know the inner workings of this guild so they could’ve had someone prio’d on it.

LC guilds do that.

You’re saying that he comprehended your post so that could only mean that you agree with him which in itself is laughable because tier pants are BiS for pretty much every class. The only way this wouldn’t be BiS is that it went to a class that couldn’t even use it.

But we can’t know because you never eleborated about anything other than legs dropped and you didn’t get it.

9 Likes

Sounds like it was hard reserved ahead of time by someone. Shoulda maybe asked about all of that before doing it. They probably assumed, like others above said, that you were new and just after doing the content to get a foot into the door for future invites.

my guy u cant read or comprehend my first post. Now you’re just making more assumption to feed your ego, go figure

Oof you edited your post when you screech while doing the exact thing you call others out for. Thats game over man,

5 Likes

kool, nice input my guy

Then please elaborate, instead of you saying that I’m wrong how about you actually explain. If not I’m not changing my mind nor will you change anyone elses.

5 Likes