Loot council is a joke

umm no u made a lot of wrong assumption about me and none of them were even true

1 Like

Then please, say what I got wrong.

Ah, 25 man not 10.

2 Likes

As others said if you just joined the guild and expect to have prio on tier on the first run that’s not realistic of you. If you really want a MS > OS type of guild then just find that.

On LC in general I’ll say it again in this thread. I’m the guild leader of my guild and we use loot council. As a healer main, my prio is lower than the cloth DPS so I haven’t been getting much BiS yet because the casters are prio, it’s more the off stuff (as a lot of it is the same BiS for DPS). Nor should I get that gear, as the team is more important and that’s always been my thing. Two of the officers are healers too, and they also have lower prio on things caster DPS can use.

People love to talk about these bad LC guilds without knowing there are plenty around that aren’t corrupt. People are more likely to leave actually corrupt guilds where things aren’t assigned well and there is also more likely to be drama. A brand new person not getting loot on week 1 and then complaining about it doesn’t look that person though and honestly most of the people who are leading guilds do not want to deal with people freaking out over loot and that’s a reason to decide the trial can just move to another guild.

9 Likes

You are not right. You joined a loot council guild. Can loot council be corrupt? Yes. But in almost all my experiences it is fine. If anything officers are usually scared to take items for fear of being seen as corrupt.

That as a brand new initiate you quit because a loot council didnt give you legs just makes you look bad. No you dont get to a chance to roll on them. Thats not how loot council works.

7 Likes

<As others said if you just joined the guild and expect to have prio on tier on the first run that’s not realistic of you.>

what with ppl assuming i have priority on the items lol? Where did i say i deserve to get the item?

If this many people can tell you you’re wrong here and you still get snarky every time, it should tell you where the problem actually lies.

7 Likes

No you dont get to a chance to roll on them. Thats not how loot council works.

And tat’s why loot council is a joke

My guild runs EPGP, and I’ve lost out on many BiS items because I rolled on other things, or others have a better % than I have at the time. Am I annoyed to miss out on BiS? Not really. They get BiS, there goes another challenger when it pops up again.

Remember, there’s always next week. You don’t nee to be geared ASAP, and there are other ways to get most of the tier gear.

1 Like

That’s some guilds. I wouldn’t call that normal, but I don’t have metrics so, meh?

I mean it’s loot council, so it’s likely we are all missing some info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah LC is a joke and meant to scam new players or players who are in the guild but not a part of the leadership cliche.

5 Likes

Great you’re here to infest this thread…

13 Likes

Alright so you do understand what loot council is, but joined a loot council guild and are mad they did not roll out loot?

5 Likes

ty, i notice tat now

1 Like

Any ML based system is bad.

Too easy for toxic people to take advantage of.

1 Like

why do u keep making assumption lmao?

Literally you’re 4th assumption about me and all are false.

LC can be corrupt but that isn’t what’s happening here it’s very standard procedure.

Why would a council award gear to a week one trial who could just leave randomly like our OP here.

The only reason this is a thing is because of people like OP that’s why this post is funny bashing loot council

3 Likes

Naw it was clear corruption. Giving BIS legs to someone who it’s not BIS for.

2 Likes

umm did u not read the title lol?

How can you know it wasn’t BiS for them though?

2 Likes

What are you saying tier pants are bis for everyone or at the very least an upgrade until absolute bis. Everyone is running around in 4 piece.

1 Like