Loot Amounts in Castle Nathria

I’d be interested to know how people would feel if they went back to having things drop for the group rather everything being personal loot. Part of me wonders if that is why it feels worse than when we used basically the same systems in the past.

Can you imagine the outcry, if at the end of a mythic+ run the items that dropped couldn’t even be equipped by those there?

And I’m someone who hates how PL allows for gaming the drops.

1 Like

Got it!

The new stance from blizzard is that raiding should be a un rewarding time sink.

Three hours + spent for a once a week shot at an rng drop of 15% that could go to the same handful of poeple every time seems like a great way to kill off raid enthusiasm.

Mean while three hours is 4 to 5 M+ runs with a 20 to 40% chance to get loot and endlessly repayable.

2 Likes

Ok well in the case of mythic+ where it’s all back loaded maybe you put a system in where it can only be items for the group make up.

It was less a question of whether it wouldn’t have some issues to work through but more about if there isn’t a psychological part to why it feels worse than it did in the past.

OBV NOT if we are being heavily time gated for PVP . I CANT GET any more upgrades til renown 22 !!! WHY meanwhile pvers can just farm raids n keystones for 200 ilvl + gear ? HOW is this fair to PVPERS???

WHY do I have to wait til NEXT WEEK to be able to purchase my PVP weapon because the cap is at 550 ? MEANWHILE PVERS can get their ilvl 200+ mainhand already !!!

you are just creating a gear gap , WHY ?

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID THERE WOULD BE NO MORE TIMEGATING IN SHADOWLANDS.

ilvl 200 will be useless in few weeks anyway , so I’m just supposed to wait a whole month before I can get any sorta upgrades for pvp from the vendor ?

why is pvp gear even tied to renown in the first place ?

WHAT PROGRESSION ? HOW CAN I PROGRESS WHEN ITS HEAVY TIMEGATED ?

13 likes and soon to be over 400 comments.

Forum equivalent of being ratio’d. Hope you enjoy your clown post of a clown decision.

They tell Kaivax to drop this trash post, then no devs come to defend it. Some coward moves being put on full display.

10 Likes

We are literally in a massive thread where people are saying they are getting no gear from raids/Mythic+ and we simultaneously have this post about PvErs being flood with gear.

Are you telling them they are lying or being over dramatic?

2 Likes

I don’t get any loot for 3 bosses and you going to nerf the loot more?

You want us to play pvp didn’t you?

Gee, thanks for less loot!

Said nobody.

7 Likes

If you cant figure out that i was referring to the dev post saying that they want to bring similarity of rate of loot for all endgame . When for pvp that has not been the case and is heavily timegated. Reread the quote below for reference :

pve can run repeatable keystones /raid boss and get a main hand already . Meanwhile in pvp we have to wait a week because they capped us at 550 . Also to to mention to be able to get any further upgrades for pvp i have to wait til renown 22. Meanwhile , they can keep doing keystones week and raids getting gear while pvpers are still timegated from pvp gear .

No one is saying they are lying . I believe them . But they still have it easier then pvp players at the moment . Bottom line is Blizzard isnt doing a good job with loot distribution for all aspects of the game right now .

pvpers are both liars and drama queens, yes. They can buy full sets of gear just from doing their content. I can’t clear a handful of dungeons then buy whatever drop I want. Much less upgrade it to mythic ilevel, all from the same basic activity that rewards people for loosing.

LOL because that was the only gear available at the beginning. It is still time gated and pvers will still be ahead . Ive ran plenty of m0s and haven’t had a piece drop the whole mythic , its just RNG . Not that its a good thing at all .

Having a concern about being able to upgrade pvp gear is allowed . Esp when the devs are saying its similar loot disruption when that is not the case .

Hunter is already good enough lol. You can’t expect perfect itemization…

pls dont hotfix this to drop less

When the Fun alarm goes off in the office and you need to figure out how to stop the sounds of people enjoying the game

5 Likes

It’s what people wanted. That’s all the feedback they have gotten so that is what we get.

It’s the same reason why badges were obliterated, why caps are constantly put back in the game and later taken out…People can’t control themselves. They must have the best and everybody else needs as well or else they suck.

1 Like

They got forges removed so i knew that for that to work the normal loot drops had to be nerfed hard in dropping loot % i knew people would hate this as well not shocked!

Except I never saw anyone every saying “Less” except the classic folks. Most people didn’t want Titan/War Forging… not less. This is just frustrating.

1 Like

Loot drop numbers in Shadowlands are a joke anyway. Might as well nerf it into the ground and really say eff you to the players.

Good job Blizz.

1 Like

LMAO.
Of all the things to fix in this expac and this is really the priority?

3 Likes