Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

The world would be a better place if more people would use such commonsense logic in this day and age instead of just screaming and raging.

1 Like

Indeed. I wouldn’t even be bothered if we knew at the beginning of this expansion that it would only be available for the duration of it. It’s the not telling us until at least half (though potentially much more as I said before since they didn’t actually tell us at this point) of it is over.

It’s comical to me how the first thing people think of when they think of buying the mount is that they need to buy tokens for it :joy:

2 Likes

They talk about how gold sinks are great for the economy and that we shouldn’t ever have gold sinks removed but they fail to understand just how bad tokens were for the in-game economy.

People are hilarious.

1 Like

Which further begs the question, why was this suddenly so important for Blizzard to remove from the players? They still have an entire slew of issues that remain from BFA, and are going into a brand new expansion atop a giant brand new level squish that will necessitate a lot of work and balancing?

But yeah, let’s focus on the long boi. That desperately needed the developers to look RIGHT NOW.

Take your o’erweening concern elsewhere to troll.

Man, I still remember when having that 16k mammoth was a big deal. Guilds pooled money for people to get those mounts.

2 Likes

According to Alexa, 20k for a week is 1.04 million in a year. The mount costs 5 million. Your math skills are about as wobbly as your empathy.

2 Likes

Okay then do 100k a week, same difference.

Stay in school, hon.

Resort to personal insults because too upset over not being able to buy your precious dino mount (i got it :rofl:)

1 Like

Do you have the time to make that in a week ?

I don’t I work 50 to 60 hours a week and I don’t intend to spend every off hour for the next year farming for gold to get the mount.

Now if I had more time to save up over the years then yes I might consider working towards it.

This is just not my dilema but that of others also.

This is the way the game was intended to be. They didn’t just give out R14 in classic, nor could you really have a job and be R14. There are always elements of the game that can’t be accomplished without being a fulltime slave to it.
On a separate note, I work 40 hours a week and can make 100k a week fairly easily

Guess what when I was only working 40 hours I had more time for the game.

That extra 10 to 20 hours that for me are not optional do make a difference.

There’s 168 hours in the week. There’s always time.

That damned thing is also EXTREMELY limited in quantity… unless you know of a hidden stache of codes. Talk about comparing apples to microchips.

No it isn’t, you can buy them all day long if you have the money. There are tons for sale.

That is bs. It’s already scarce cause the gold is hard to come by unless you farmed the hell out of certain time limited things like WoD mission tables.

I never said that …personally I think its wrong to remove this mount its punishing the player base…its Blizzard doing the calling out of those that are not rich in gold.

1 Like

This is part of the real issues of this game. The outrage isn’t just about this mount. It is about how blizzard focuses their attention on things that take away from the game instead of keeping their focus on how to make a better game for their customers.

1 Like

I just think it’s cute and was saving up money for it and it’s been almost a year. Bfa has been an on and off relationship for me tbh. I guess now I’ll never get it.:frowning: