Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

I started playing in legion around ToS time. I was able to get a lot of pricey mounts this expansion including the brutosaur without relying on a previous expansion for leverage.

Then I guess there’s no reason to remove it, since it would remain “exclusive” anyway.

1 Like

What a dumb statement. Did it hurt? Because it hurt me to read it.

You could say that about any mount. “Only two percent of players have the Junkheap Drifter! If you don’t have it, you weren’t going to farm it anyway!”

And if you do have an opinion, you’re just looking for reasons to be angry, because Blizzard could not possibly do something that’s so objectionable even those who aren’t affected by it would object.

1 Like

I don’t think you can count. Not more than a years sweetie. next expansion will release around august-septemeber most likely. If you don’t count this month and start at december and stop at August (when shadowlands could release in 2020) It’s like 9-10 months of it. And it’s just now being discover that they are removing. Yea they never even said a thing about it. It was found via data and a dev just gave word saying yes when people started to post about it.

Saying over a year notice can you not count. And plz point when they first even said it was going away notice…o wait you can’t.

So basically you have no idea. Thanks for correcting me with your opinion.

I cannot believe your OP has been hidden from view.

As someone that actually spends a tremendous amount of time obtaining mounts (go ahead, check my profile, it says 447) I could care less if this mount is discontinued. I am not going to waste my time or money to obtain that because it is absolutely ridiculous!

Quote of 3% has to be inaccurate, Top Mounts has it listed as 1.9% which is pretty sad really. Namely cuz I only paid 70K for my Blazing Hippogryph that’s 0.9% of the population, and won the Love Rocket fair and square that is 1.6%.

2 million for a mount was stupid, 5 million is just plainly idiotic and I can only imagine he kind of person that would bother. If they remove it from the game, that fine too. They’ve done it over a dozen times before…

What I do not understand from the posts is if they were going to remove the ability of the vendors on the Brutosaur? Now that would be a heinous crime! I think perhaps I am reading someone’s misinterpretation.

So this mount is only for someone who wants to demonstrate how wealthy they are to buy coins, or that they earned a ton of gold because they have done nothing else with there life…

I agree with you Yesuna. People that are outraged are just trolls.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised. Flagging stuff is the new downvote.

Yeah, the functionality will be removed. I’d imagine that they will bring out a new gold-sink mount next expansion. At least I hope so.

That’s all any expensive mounts are for, really. I have a lot of TCG mounts, most of them I dislike. I use them only because most players don’t have them. That’s the simple truth, and that’s why most people still use them that have them.

It’s all about looking cooler than someone else.

So now there’s a new exclusive mount.

I firmly believe this. So few people would have ever purchased this mount, this is just something new for players to get mad about. I’ll never understand why so many people insist on finding negatives in everything instead of looking for positives.

I know you are. And I’m disagreeing, and explaining why I think your opinion is silly.

1 Like

Well I guess Ill just enjoy others mounts. Not really a huge issue for me as I wouldn’t ever have 5 million in gold anyway.

Oh trust me, they tried to argue it here and I assume Yesuna would be retreating to the safety of her thread in sheer embarassment except she just got notified that it was merged here.

Speaking of which, hi Yesuna! Have a breath mint!

3 Likes

TCG mounts are also incredibly rare and aren’t just sitting on a vendor be purchased.

1 Like

You’re the one who’s all worked up, not me. I’m just stating my opinions. Agree or disagree, that is your right and prerogative. We aren’t going to agree with each other by the looks of it and that is fine. But I am perfectly calm, I can assure you. :slightly_smiling_face: I just feel strongly about some things and, quite frankly, you aren’t going to change that. That doesn’t equate to me being all worked up though.

If you have the gold you can buy any of them that you want today.

Can I just vent about how irritating it is when new threads are merged, and they don’t actually merge like you’d expect them to? There’s posts in here from hours ago that get copy pasted into the most recent comments below people I was just responding to. What a ridiculous system.

I’d rather not, coming from you it’d be salt flavored.

If you dont have the 2mil spider. I guess that could be the new goal. Unless you really want to take chances via BMAH for the long boi…which I dont think I am gonna take that chance. :sob:

1 Like

Oh, don’t worry, it’s not mine.

I don’t want to get that close to you, honestly. I meant more like, get out of the basement, go to the store, and spend your allowance on one.

2 Likes

Well you have a year.

Someone sounds really salty.