Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

I don’t think Blizzard would be able to deal with the crap storm this would create. It was bad enough this was the first gold, especially with a unique function, mount that got removed because… they wanted to drive wow token sales for fomo players? Oh they didn’t want AH’s to be common… But they made it so LITERALLY ANYONE COULD GET IT AS GOLD BUYING IS NOW LEGAL IN THEIR TOS.

(And I’m not complaining/biased, I bought it, before they even said it was going away((best 5 mill gold I ever spent)), it is to my benefit as it makes my purchase more justified).

Yeah and create an even BIGGER CRAP STORM. Do you have any idea how bothered people were when the transmog/forge yak lost it’s forge? Even though it got replaced with vendoring (anyone with the mammoth had)? It was chaos.

Now imagine taking the auction house from people who spent 5,000,000 gold. Even if you replace that with a transmog vendor, you’re going to get people to unsub en masse (legit if I don’t get a 5 million gold refund I’m unsubbing for that sort of move).

So it’s REALLY good you don’t make the calls at Blizzard, but it wouldn’t shock me if they hired you…

3 Likes

I think they’re saying to add a new Brutosaur to a vendor without an Auction House.

4 Likes

Indeed. There are many colors of Brutosaur that exist already, any of them could become a multi-rider mount without disturbing the AH Brutosaur in any way.

4 Likes

I know

1 Like

probably people regret not getting the mount for 5M gold during BFA

1 Like

Your entire post is acting like she wants to remove the Auction House vendor from the current Brutosaur mount. If you know that she’s just asking for a new mount, then there’s no issue?

1 Like

Only the second part if you actually read it. The first part is in regards to returning the brutosaur in any capacity (with or without the ah/recolor) and putting it on the store.

1 Like

I heard Blizzard isn’t going to make a necromancer hero class because there’s already loads of necros on these forums.

Mage tower is back , overtuned , toxic but is back , how about bring back brutosaur but with a recolor and make it gold cap? , problem solved name it brachiosaurus and make it blue

1 Like

Woooooo nine days, such a necro…

21 Nov 2019 is nine days?

Don’t do drugs kids.

The first date of the thread isn’t when it dies, it’s when people stop posting. Aren’t you the same person who said the guild permissions thread was necro’d when it’s been constantly posted in since the thread was made? Still no update from a blue though, since the request for more feedback.

2 Likes

I meant make a non-AH model available, not remove the AH one that people already have. They already have a pile of other models in the data base (as I linked earlier in this thread). Blizzard doesn’t want AH’s to be common? Fine. That doesn’t mean they have to remove the brutosaur mount model completely, just switch it out for one that doesn’t have an AH on it.

2 Likes

It should of never been removed in the first place…it was dang crooked of Blizzard to pull this stunt and remove it from NPC…they never removed the other two high gold mounts like the Mammoth or Yak they can still be brought.

Why not bring back “both” in the context of BFA timewalking? :drooling_face: :crossed_fingers:

I don’t see the harm tbh… as long as the AH model is still super hard-to-get or “exclusive”. Here is my suggestion from earlier for how to roll out a recycled Brutosaur mount:

2 Likes

I don’t have any problem with the idea of them bringing back the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur in all its glory (i.e. with the AH vendor). I just really want some way to get an awesome sauropod mount again, AH or no AH. I like your idea of a graduated reward for completing tougher content. I especially like the recolor for the AH version so that people who already have the original have the ability to collect a recolor as well.

2 Likes

Sorry, No. You should bought one when it was available during BFA.

So you simply don’t want people to have an opportunity to get it? And why is that?

1 Like

you got your chance back then, you still have the chance in the BMAH when the mount is available, dont point at me.

Because they have it and want to lord over others with it.

1 Like