Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

I already own the Brutosaur. This change doesn’t affect me. I also have lots of gold squirrelled away for whatever is next.

However, let me reiterate: the BMAH is terrible. It’s a crummy interface and an inefficient gold-sink. Markets approach maximum efficiency by being accessible and providing full-information to participants. The BMAH deliberately eschews both accessibility and transparency. It stinks.

At the very least, when I check my mail the next day please don’t just refund my failed bid. Tell me how much the auction finally went for. I’m bidding into a void and all the auctions end after my bedtime.

3 Likes

OK. Then they took mage towers out so people would buy tokens too?

wat o.0

They took legendary cloaks out and access to Ordos so people would buy tokens?

wat 0.o

They took the garrison gold making machine out so people would buy tokens?

wat 0.0

I mean I’m not creative but I’m creative enough to theorize there’s more reasons for them doing something than selling tokens.

Ohhhh now we can take away things players don’t need? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am 100% positive blizzard isn’t removing it because I don’t care.

Yeah, I mean, I guess if you just have gold falling out of your butt it’s like… why not.

Me being basically constantly broke, I decided this wasn’t a reasonable goal for me. Especially after doing the math in how much this mount is worth in tokens and ACTUAL money… No. Just, no.

Power to y’all who did the work for it, but I personally think you’re nuts.

(I also personally hope this low-key means things wont cost this much going forward…)

1 Like

This feels like the water-strider situation again. Originally intended to be a MoP only feature, but let it remain in the game. Here they aren’t going to make the same “mistake”.

5 Likes

I’m sorry guys, my sub expires soon and news like this just means I probably won’t resub. The game is getting nasty, they devs are whomping that dead horse for the last few dollars now.

8 Likes

Gonna need a source for that bone man.

Would make sense if they just added a UI that could be used by anyone anywhere though.

They’ll prolly do that.

1 Like

All of that had a gold cost that could be done through the purchase of tokens!? Why didn’t anyone tell me?!

11 Likes

Cloaks were removed prior to tokens
Garrisons ended and tokens arrived

1 Like

Was designed and directly stated up front to be temporary.

Clearly.

22 Likes

The bots and raid/mythic sellers are the only ones that need a gold sink.
The gold is not raining from the sky, please stop with these outrageous priced mounts.

It was tedious getting 5 million to buy this mount.

Like i said before after blizzcon, if you guys think the only squish coming is to our players levels, your not seeing clearly, there is a gold squish coming, they want classic OH WOW A SILVER IM RICH! mentality brought back to retail.

6 Likes

Imagine quitting because they are removing a mount you probably were never going to buy anyway.

4 Likes

Please rethink.

I want one eventually, as long I know they’ll be still around. I will get it when I got spare 5 million golds.

Now I feel the urgent to blow $200+ IRL money to get enough golds to buy it so I don’t miss out. That’s not right. No one should feel like this.

It’s already unique as is and it’s awesome achievement to flex off if you can afford it. It’s great gold sink too, shouldn’t need to remove it.

Putting it on BMAH and I might as well just forget it. I will never have 10 million golds to cap out the bid nor have time to camp the BMAH to catch it.

This is not okay and I am very displeased.

22 Likes

Exactly.

Ergo the reason things are done isn’t always to sell tokens.

These are terrible examples. Especially the first two since you couldn’t buy those with tokens even if you wanted to.

7 Likes

Hello! Can we ask why you guys are removing the mount? I don’t understand this change.

3 Likes

You aren’t too bright are you?

13 Likes

5m Gold for that mount? Yup, that is a mount I’ll never own. lol

2 Likes

Well they need to announce they aren’t going to make these “mistakes” at the start of the expansion.

6 Likes