Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

If they want me to save my silvers in Shadowlands, they’re going to be ecstatic about me saving my dollars.

17 Likes

As if I ever planned to get it anyways.
(Pushes empty wallet beneath couch)

2 Likes

I’m trying to read between the lines but I didn’t bring enough tinfoil and jaded perspective.

1 Like

They announced from the very start that the Mage Tower was a limited time thing. Also, there was no gold cost to access the Mage Tower.

The Legendary Cloak didn’t cost gold to buy. They also introduced a buff toward the end to make it easier to get.

They took it out so people would move into new content and to remove it as a source of easy gold.

So, once again, it’s very difficult to come up with a reason other than tokens for making the Brutosaur unobtainable.

11 Likes

Oh yeah cause all of those things had to do with gold. All of those things had some idiotic reasoning to it but here we’ve receieved no reasoning for it. People who want this mount need gold fast and the quickest way to do that is to reach for their credit card. Especially since this expansion gutted gold generation.

6 Likes

Imagine thinking that this was the only reason and it wasn’t a path of reasons leading up to this point.

20 Likes

I’m trying to make sense of your dumb comments but I think I’m having an even harder time than you are.

4 Likes

Another dumb decision. I don’t see how this was a problem that needed fixing.

21 Likes

Probably an unpopular opinion but the people who wanted it have mostly already got it or will be close enough that this 6+ month heads up will be enough.

Getting worked up about something you were never going to actually get is a little silly.

7 Likes

this is fake scarcity to push people into buying tokens. period.

18 Likes

ikr?

Just wish I was so smart that I could draw conclusions about the reasons Blizz does something.

I was totally fine with what they did with wod, people playing the game should be able to make tons of gold. And old gold should feel less relevant.

Is this for real?? i just bought tokens yesterday this is going to pumo the price up so much… i must have it…

edit wait its the other way around, token price will go down because of this

Well you already made it perfectly clear that you are no where near the realm of “smart.”

3 Likes

I know!!

Help me!!

Lend me your soiled mind.

There are definately days when it feels like it is WoW trying to play me rather than me playing WoW.

23 Likes

Well stay in school.

6 Likes

Blizzard killed the dinosaurs.

In b4 Shadowlands is an asteroid.

Everyone’s pretty saur over this one.

2 Likes

I mind is perfectly clean, thank you very much.

Or is it?

Well your seplling is bad… so maybe not.