Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

Are you serious?

You are making it incredibly hard to even want to log in any more let alone remain subbed.

There is 0 reason to remove this mount and the fact you didnt tell day one when Bfa launched has scummy written all over this I am sorry but it does.

Please pass on to the devs peoples disappointment.

18 Likes

You’re crapping me.

3 Likes

Uhhh only AH mount in the game, there’s that too.

This is extremely silly. Removing a 5 million gold mount which is already a feat of strength on its own right is silly. Please, reverse this change.

11 Likes

I’m not buying the new expansion over this. Seems like the dev teams integrity died and got lost in the maw.

9 Likes

lol no way, ppl hike up the BMAH mounts for a buttload more than they are worth. Even the white polar bear mount from WOTLK is going for 8mill on my realm.

1 Like

Yes I know other people do other content and they get their own rewards for doing that content.

I see nothing wrong with this AT ALL.

Well I don’t make my gold that way and I actually don’t know anyone who has 100s of millions that does either. Those people tend to play 16 plus hours a day at times on that auction house.

That mount will still be available on the BMAH anyway.

1 Like

Blizzard goes the extra mile when it comes to dumb ideas

When most people shoot themselves in the foot they use a gun but Blizz reach for a rocket launcher

16 Likes

Most of those people who do that, already have the mount though so it is very possible it will go a lot cheaper.

Just put it in the store for $30. There is no way in hell I’m going to buy the amount of tokens I need in order to get this mount.

2 Likes

But why? Why does removing gold sinks sound like a good idea to you? Are you planning on inflating gold or something in Shadowlands? This makes no sense.

9 Likes

Exactly this. They really need to get some better devs.

3 Likes

Yo, they better have an excellent response for this if true. On the one hand I hope it is true because I’m literally physically excited for what players will have to say, on the other hand I do want the AH NPC to still be there.

2 Likes

Blizzard’s reason for this huge scam of a move is probably gunna be “the majority of players feedback suggests there should not be a mount with an AH.” but yep the AH is gone from it. So the previous guy is probably right shadowlands has a new gold sink mount 5mill-10mill with an AH now.

1 Like

As someone who buys tokens with gold I like this news.

It should increase the value of gold, leading to a decrease in token prices.

I think those who bought tokens to get this might have spent a lot more than $30. I assume they’d be pretty upset.

I don’t want to believe it without screenshots or the dat, but it’s apparently new enough where that hasn’t made the rounds yet so it’s not tribal knowledge.

How to take a scummy move and make it worse. Players just love having a function they paid for taken away.

5 Likes

It’s also very possible the mount will start at 5 million gold.

1 Like

I guess they could do that.

I really don’t care, it isn’t like anyone needs this.

1 Like

That’s not a very good justification for removing it though.

12 Likes