Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

How exactly? I’ve made over a million with all I do since BFA launched.

Thanks blizzard, we as a community really love it when you remove content from the game. It makes us feel like you do care about us. :slight_smile:

38 Likes

If you’re gonna buy a 5M mount, it better look good and be unique.

There’s not many people ready to drop that amount of token on a mount and some already did. And we don’t know what next expansion inflation will look like, this might be a way to say that next expansion gold will be easier to get by a lot.

How to make in-game sellers spam worse in one step.

25 Likes

You guys have never gotten rid of any of the past gold sink mounts, so I fail to understand why you’d do that with this one. This decision is really stupid.

I knew I was never going to be able to afford the mount this expansion, but I wanted to save up so that I could eventually buy it, now I feel as though I’ve wasted my time doing so. Please don’t go through with this decision.

49 Likes

Oh god please don’t bring -expletive deleted- classic into this. Jesus christ every where I go.

9 Likes

Honestly, this is what bothers me more than anything.
I was super proud of myself when I finally bought my mammoth an expansion or two later.

Why take that away from other players? Especially when this is the ONLY Brutosaur mount in-game.

There are people who want a long boi friend but don’t care about the AH.

40 Likes

As someone who was afk for a year during BFA due to personal issues, this is an extremely lame decision and whoever made it should be yeeted from blizz hq

24 Likes

WHY?!

At least provide a brutosaur without the vendor perks instead of adding artificial scarcity to a unique model with functionality thrown in. I managed to get my 2mil spider in legion and was happy until I saw the 5mil dinosaur and wished I’d kept the money set aside so I could slowly build up to it. I make a small profit each day and was happy to slowly climb so I could dump all my gold on it. But now, it’s either “rush to make gold” or “put that on the nope list!”.

Oh but I’d bet you’d be happy to sell me some gold for my money. Gee, isn’t that convenient.

China got you by the tender parts again blizzard?

32 Likes

If retail is in dire straits from unsubs then so is classic because it’s the same sub

18 Likes

I can tell you but the more people do this the less likely most people will make gold from it.

Crafted gear. You know that 370 junk you can make, people still buy that even though there is 385 stuff around. All expansion long people have been buying that crafted gear. It really depends on your server though and how aggressive your competition is if you can sell it.

On Stormreaver I probably only made about a million from that gear because there were 3 people who would constantly cancel and repost.

This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

10 Likes

ok, but why tho

i mean i can afford it eventually due to selling carries for gold and all that, but

??? why

4 Likes

I cannot imagine that many people dropping hundreds of dollars on gold for an AH mount.

I always thought that mount was one of those new “Aspiration” mounts that people would build up money towards for long periods of time…

All the other vendor mounts never got taken out. So I don’t see why anyone would assume this one would have.

13 Likes

Dude, if the economy changes so quickly that the average nongoblin can get five million gold mid expac easily, then the economy is going to balloon out of control worse than it did in WoD. It might even not be able to recover.

2 Likes

Do you think this method will be made obsolete via auction house update in 8.3 since it prevents reposts topping others?

1 Like

Dude don’t ask, people that say this will never tell you. Or it’ll be something stupid and not repeatable like first week launch prices on stuff or Day 1 prices on DMF trinkets or something like that. Just something they can’t consistently do daily.

1 Like

There have been threads made about people doing just that. I personally can’t imagine either but some people have a lot of disposable income.

I have this mount, but even i think this is a very fun-draining change and is a huge mistake.
There is no advantage to punishing players by taking things out of the game. It’s bad design that reduces enjoyment. Don’t take end-game (for gold makers) content from world of warcraft.

22 Likes

shadowlands gold sink mount is 50 million, all other shadowlands vendor mounts are 10mill each.

3 Likes