Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

Just checking to see if the folks who’ve been working on getting their Brutosaur have managed to make it. There’s not much time left. I’m rooting for all of you!

Shakes my magic 8-ball… “Outlook not so good.”
Came back to WoW just about a year ago (Sept 27, 2019). Love collecting mounts, and figured I’d get the long boi some day. Had about 1.8M gold across my toons.

Work keeps me busy, but I play when I can, and I have been trying to stockpile gold. As of today I have about 3.5M. I’m on track to have 5M in another 12 months…

I agree 100% with this.
Taking out stuff from a game that needs content will never make sense to me.
Just my opinion here.

1 Like

Got mine like 2 weeks ago. Been using it very often. Do find myself out of habit going to the engineer AH in boralus cause of all the time.

If y’all can make it don’t get discouraged keep going at it.

3 Likes

It’s a good thing that you’re in a guild so you’re amongst trustworthy people. Have a few guildies lend you the gold and you’re good!

Then you’ll easily pay them back as you quest in SL! (Questing while leveling is one of the best ways to make gold short of farming it!)

You’re like me. I was getting my gold at a nice, steady pace and figured I’d get the mount in time. But then Blizzard said, “Nope. It’s now or never.” So, for me anyway, it’s “never.” (I don’t count the BMAH because I have never won a bid on that, and I won’t be hitting gold cap before WoW shuts down.)

2 Likes

I still protest to Blizzard about removing this mount from NPC where you can buy it and sticking it on the AH…its BS.

3 Likes

I believe in you.

1 Like

Unfortunately most of my friends stopped playing a long time ago. I may see a login when there is a new patch, but no regular players. I’m the only active member in the guild. I have ‘borrowed’ as much as I can, but it is all from my own alts!

2 Likes

Same here. :frowning:

2 Likes

I was the only, before recruiting more. Now I’m only the richest by far.

1 Like

Then it sounds like it’s time to look and find a new guild to call home!

It’s the end of the expansion and there are a ton of guilds looking for new members, and this is the perfect time to also find a spot for their raid team too! The game’s a lot more fun with friends (& guildies)!

I add new folk to my friends list all the time, whether it be from a successful mythic+ or from farming gold here or there - it’s always good to bump into nice people!

1 Like

I just use my garrison AH. 20 CD on the garrison hearthstone. Saves me 5million gold.

2 Likes

I didn’t buy this mount cause of the AH on it…I brought for the unique looks…

5 Likes

I don’t care about the AH, either. I wasn’t happy that it was the only option we had despite them having lots of non-AH models in the database. But I was working toward it anyway (until I realized I wasn’t going to get anywhere close).

I’m still really hoping they’ll make a non-AH version available when the MCB goes to the BMAH. They did say the AH was the reason they’re taking it off the vendors. It’s only fair that they replace it with a non-AH one. Players who got the original could then go for two sauropods, and the rest of us still have a sauropod mount to shoot for.

Brahmina I couldn’t agree more …player base is being screwed by this action by Blizzard its not right…there should be a opt for non AH one.

FINALLY got mine today. Started June 21 with 1.2m gold.

3 Likes

I’m currently sitting at about 4.4 million gold across my characters.

The anxiety is real.

3 Likes

I’m around there too. Just hoping they don’t give us no warning on the prepatch.

I’d be kind of ticked if they drop prepatch without warning, but I don’t think they’d do that. I’d just like to know if I have one or two weeks to get this last bit.