Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

Blizzcon announcements aside, I really can’t remember the last blue post I read that didn’t further diminish my desire to log in the day I read it.

Removing content or rewards is not something I’m a fan of.

The way this was announced and the alternatives available to even attempt to obtain it in time are both absurd.

Your companies communication with the community over the last year is very disappointing. Especially after all the lip service around improving communication after layoffs.

3 Likes

This change won’t affect me since I already have it, but I feel really bad for the people who have been diligently, but slowly, saving up to buy this mount and now might not get there in time.

4 Likes

Not enraged? I guess you must be snickers pretty cool then

Cool as say a certain vegetable :]

Ah, the quest for the green text and the never-ending trail of sorrow it leaves in it’s path.

Welp Shadowlands is probably gonna be another xpac of cut content. In BfA we lost a whole profession and SoA. What do we lose in Shadowlands? Inscription and Heroic dungeons!? We already got a mount leaving what’s next.

Archaeology

Please…

I hope not. Bad enough they put the cool RAF outfit that screamed Arch into another cash grab.

3 Likes

Can we assume all expansion content is limited release now? It seems like this is the future of WoW… Do I need to unlock all the allied races before Shadowlands as well? Next thing you know allied races are going to be put in the Disne…ahem, Blizzard Vault.

You just keep reinforcing my cancelled sub for me so thanks I guess?

4 Likes

Maybe engineers will be able to craft portable access points to the AH in shadowlands?

This is the most arbitrary thing I have seen you lot ever do, if you are going to do it at least be honest about what you are doing, instead of making it A Black Market mount just set the price to the Gold Cap and make the Vendors randomly have it in stock.

This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard considering they didn’t do that for the mammoths, transmog yak, or the 2 mil black widow mount.

Just trying to get folks to buy a crapload of tokens before Shadowlands I see.

From now on recognize that it will be the WORST WOW MOUNT EVER due not only to its cost price, but to its cheaper way to get a limit feast of Strength that is only the product of abusive Mythic+ golds carries and too much exaggerated greed for a game that demonstrated that these special achievements gave you only for your effort and your dedication to the game.

Once again your examples of farm Bli$$ard.

I know, Kaivax, that you were trying to lighten the mood around this with humor, but “all dinosaurs days are numbered,” is just incorrect. Dinosaurs never went extinct. There are plenty of dinosaurs are alive today. You can see them flying around all the time.

3 Likes
  1. This shouldn’t have been revealed through data mining.

2. Why is this particular mount being removed from the vendor when no other vendor mount (including other dinosaurs available since Vanilla) has been removed?

3 Likes

Are the ones on the isle of giants extinct yet also? Asking for a friend. I mean you did say like all dinosaurs lol.

1 Like

They are removing the auction house on it which is the main reason people give the 5M price a pass …so, yes.

Just remove the achievement. Or replace the mount with a reskin. No need to be mean to the players. :frowning:

1 Like

I think the developers of the game have a monthly contest for the idea that would upset the most customers.

This month’s winner is the guy who came up with removing the Brutosaur mount.

8 Likes

And who are the 11 people who liked the community managers post? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

did they say they were doing this?