Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

I dont care at all about the midget caravan brutosuar I just think is really funny that is is how a blue finnaly responds to something

I highly doubt it, with 8.3 having no signs of huge gold mission the method of easy gold from wod/legion tables seems to be gone and they dont want it back

This is the stupidest change I’ve seen in awhile.

Isn’t the whole point of a gold sink to remove gold from the economy? How do you do that when you remove the gold sink? Even something like the yak is a great goldsink because it’s a gold sink for a different tier of player. -100k is better than -0g. I wish blizzard would stop meddling with the game outside of adding new content and balancing the classes… don’t break what isn’t broken FFS.

1 Like

From this very day to 366 days later

5,000,000/366=13,661g per day. Do you think an average player can do that?

As long as classic people are paying their subs with gold there will be a continual pressure on those tokens. Plus we have people trading retail gold for classic gold which is enabling more people to keep paying for tokens with gold.

The price of tokens has already fallen from 193k to 182k.

Makes sense, now the 50 million gold mount in Shadowlands will be expected to be a limited time affair driving even more fomo and ego purchases.

They will add another one for sure.

This is tater logic.

How is Classic making it difficult for retail players to play?

Because they are irrelevant as gold sinks now.

And when they were relevant, the economic situation was fundamentally different. Bliz wasn’t trying to drain the massive gold flooding caused by two expansions of bad policy.

1 Like

Yes. 14k/day is child’s play. If it’s something someone really, truly wants, they can make it happen with this much time remaining. If we were talking a couple of months, that would be different, but with a year? This is totally doable.

3 Likes

I can actually afford the mount twice over, once on my hordes’ server if I combine all my gold, and once on my alliances’ server. I was putting off buying this as gold making has been in the doldrums since I don’t play the AH or sell carries.

I didn’t get the yak until WoD or Legion and I was planning on getting this at a later date as well. This does feel like it’s being done solely to drum up token sales for a quarterly stock earnings report.

No, but I don’t think anyone is under the impression that this mount is for the average player.

People who pay for game time with gold are having to compete with classic players for the limited amount of tokens available which is making those tokens rise in price.

Classic players have no need to buy retail gold so they aren’t increasing the supply of tokens - the supply has been staying relatively steady, they only increase the demand for them.

1 Like

Grats on quitting! Been six years now for me, best thing I ever did.

Sorry, a bit off topic but wanted to encourage you. Carry on.

4 Likes

For an average player. Not for people like us. I can make a liquid 14k in around 1.5 hours. I mean regular joe players, I don’t think so.

Well, I can give up on ever getting this mount. Been happily saving for it all BFA, but there’s no way I’m getting that much gold by then.

1 Like

Nice job, Bli$$ard.

1 Like

I have a friend that only buys mats from AH and crafts to post on AH that clears about 30K a day for about an hour of work .

That’s a pretty minimal investment.

How do you get over 14k gold in one day? You probably break tos and use bots to farm or buy tokens. Because by playing bfa content for 2 hours a day you are lucky to get the 2k gold emmisary hah