Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

1. they were not culled, they were moved
  2. yeah no, i rather have all mounts water walk so i can use what mounts i want, instead of being forced to use a bug.
    seriously looks wrong? shamans and dks have been able to do that forever, and anyone with the fishing rod too. breaks immersion? yes cause watching a demon weilding god of death destruction fel and demons ride around on a bright blue bug boi is totally immersive, but watching it ride on a demonic steed of felfire that can fly through the air, walk across water like it could back in mop, totally immersion breaking!

I mean it is true, “The dinosaurs went extinct when the meteor struck” is false, not all dinosaurs did, most did, but not all, and many of those dinosaurs still live to this day, in birds, or right out alligators, sharks, and turtles.

Portals to other capital cities like Iron Forge and Thunderbluff. Portal to Broken Shore Dalaran. Portals to the Pandaria Shrines. Portal to the Blasted lands. (Just because you may never have used these missing portals doesn’t mean other players didn’t use them regularly.)

Fortunately, Blizz did add back the portal to the Caverns of Time, which was probably the most egregious of the removals.

Yes, it would be, if they were all there.

Also, the pedant in me can’t let this slide:

Alligators, sharks, and turtles are not, and never were, dinosaurs. Please look things up before you start spouting claims. Just because something is prehistoric doesn’t mean it’s a dinosaur.

5 Likes

So your post is based on speculation with regards to a mount that has a unique model (no other mount like that) and has an AH. Even people who don’t need the AH will bid insane prices. What stops it from just being in the bmah boxes… and having people spend millions just to get it, and if it’s specifically up for grabs, what stops it from having a bid of gold cap.

Naive thinking on your part again and again and again just to troll people.

3 Likes

You act like all these non-millionaire players are all of as sudden going to become multimillionaires overnight and be bidding tens of millions of gold.

You still continue to make unfounded statements that make zero sense 'cause you assume what people write which obviously it is not what I’m acting like. Don’t assume. But you are making an argument for the sake of it 'cause shame on people wanting this to stick around on the vendor… shame on them!

4 Likes

I didn’t say anything about shame on them, we can all have our own opinion and there’s nothing wrong with that. The issue lies in that some of these statements blow this situation way out of proportion.

We’ve also never had a vendor item get shifted to the BMAH. I’ll believe it starts at 20k when I see it.

3 Likes

For you it’s out of proportion. All I see are people upset with the decision. But I guess the Master loot issue was also blown out of proportion and several other decisions made by Blizzard, even though it doesn’t affect me… common now.

We get it, you aren’t against the decision. Constantly pushing back against someone who clearly just is upset with the decision while only saying ‘‘You won’t get it, blah blah blah’’ is just trollish retorts that lead nowhere.

5 Likes

We’re still missing the portals to the Shrines in Pandaria, Karazhan, Dalaran Crater, and Wyrmrest Accord.

It’s better to have options.

They could have put all the portals in the portal rooms and left the existing portals alone. And we have to do the “but I have to go here to go there” anyway thanks to Boralus having the portal to Ironforge and Dazar’alor having the portal to Thunder Bluff.

7 Likes

And we’re talking about World of Warcraft where full-on dinosaurs still exist alongside birds.

3 Likes

I have never once said that or antagonized anyone about this.

Paraphrasing. I kind of have a life then just flip through every post in this thread of over 3777 posts. But you clearly fight back against anyone who clearly disagrees with this decision. Maybe you aren’t knowingly antagonizing someone but it clearly is.

4 Likes

Disagreeing with a poster who disagrees with the decision is not trolling or antagonizing, it’s simply having a different opinion. I, for one, am thankful that players are allowed to post differing opinions and that each thread isn’t an echo-chamber.

2 Likes

Meanwhile Blizzard still hasn’t released any explanation as to why they’re doing this. But it’s a good thing they have players like Yesuna willing to defend anything they do, even without an explanation.

11 Likes

I have nothing against people having an opinion. Doesn’t mean you aren’t antagonizing thus inviting negative responses’ from others. But then again it doesn’t affect us who don’t own it, so we shouldn’t be mad 'cause ‘‘outrage culture’’ right…? Ring a bell… or are you being empathetic and not sound like a bitter person when someone disagrees with a decision.

God forbid someone is angry over something :rofl:

4 Likes

Same, but lets not pretend that you didn’t make some antagonistic posts in this thread.

11 Likes

Well, you see, it’s because some of us have been angry at other things Blizzard has done. That must be because of our outrage and not because of Blizzard having a long history of making bone-headed changes.

13 Likes

Basically. This is a huge part of why I’m being vocal about this change. If they made good decisions regularly I might be willing to forgive them for the occasional mistake. However, mistakes are who they are now, so…

6 Likes

I just feel like being outraged some more… can’t stand being so open minded to both sides… shakes fist just need more things to be angry about! :smile: /s

2 Likes