Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

/golfclap

I dont understand the whole prestige thing when it comes to buying mounts. What’s so prestigious about buying an expensive mount? Especially when you can buy the gold with money.

6 Likes

I dont understand the whole prestige thing when it comes to earning mythic mounts. What’s so prestigious about buying an expensive carry? Especially when you can buy the gold with money.

2 Likes

Yes we do you idiot. We have rights to express about how we feel on the matter. Whether we agree with something blizz is doing or not. We can and do have the right to do so within the rules. Blizz welcomes the feedback/opinions. They want them too. Plz point to where it says we can’t. Spout more dumb stupid nonsense. To make yourself look like a fool especially with the “o you don’t have a right”. How dumb can you be to tell players they aren’t allowed to do something. :rofl: When blizz has clearly express that they welcome the feedback/opinions on the game. That they read them,etc.

Do they have to listen to it and do what players want,etc all the time? No. Does it help them improve on thing/understand things on a player’s point of view,etc? Yes.

And if they didn’t want this thread up,etc they would have long long permanently locked this thread and stop us from even talking about it period.

7 Likes

you do that to yourself, and idk about you but doing my emissaries only takes me about 30 mins every 3 days, and weekly “Ap neck requirements” only takes like 20 mins a week of islands.

Ya know I got to thinking…

It would be so cool if they did a long boi to represent each faction. In a way they did the wolf/horse for the achievement you get for completely story,etc on both sides in BFA. Or some other way to earn them. :thinking:

Well any other long boi in game would be a plus for me.

2 Likes

No, you don’t.

You don’t have any rights here on this platform, none, zero. That’s not how this works. Posting on this forum is a privilege, not a right. You should learn the difference between the two, especially before you start calling players idiots when you have no idea what you’re even spouting off about.

Players like you who start throwing nonsense like this around and calling others idiots only help to derail the whole topic at hand and ruin threads, which kills off conversation and the desired feedback that many players want to address to Blizzard.

1 Like

Y’all over here arguing about the semantics of his post and ignoring the message.

He’s right. The forum is here for expressing opinions, thoughts, feedback on the game. I don’t think he’s suggesting it’s his birthright lol.

6 Likes

He’s not right. His whole rant started because he thinks players have a right to express something on this forum. None of us have rights on this platform, not a single poster here has any rights.

Before he starts throwing insults around he should learn the difference between a right and a privilege, they are not anywhere near the same thing.

1 Like

this aint it dude.

1 Like

As I said.

I don’t know what he’s arguing about but within the realm of WoW and player “rights”, expressing an opinion on the forums is one of those.

2 Likes

Funny, i don’t remember them saying that. They said

And

I don’t see this forum mentioned anywhere.

3 Likes

lol no. We have no rights here, none of your rights mean anything on a private platform such as this, not a single one of them.

imagine having rights LOL

1 Like

Imagine not knowing the difference between a right and a privilege and then calling others idiots because you don’t understand.

1 Like

Are you like, purposefully ignoring every word in these posts aside from the ones you want to see and missing out on context?

If you are a WoW player, and you have posting privileges, how is it not within your ability to express your opinion on the game?

3 Likes

Because they disagree with the opinion, so they attack phrasing instead of coming up with a real argument.

6 Likes

You can express something all day long as you are within the guidelines and not breaking any rules, then posting something is a privilege that Blizzard gives you. To call expressing your opinion on this platform a right, then to start calling others idiots, especially when you don’t know what a right and a privilege is is where the issue lies.

we must blindly follow blizzard.

stupid change is… good? I guess

2 Likes

Ah, kind of like the insults thrown around elsewhere in this thread? It’s funny how some things get a pass when it fits the narrative.