Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

It’s not nonsense, you dork. :rofl: Remove yourself then. :blush:

2 Likes

You still have almost an entire year, that is more then you get for pvp seasons.

3 Likes

I think they are just trolling for the heck of it. They were stupid enough to claim a thread merged here yet it was locked. That in itself proved to me how much they love to troll just cause they can…so really I just throw all what they said out the window cause they aren’t really worth believing with how they act towards others.

It’s fun at times to point out how wrong they are though. xD

7 Likes

Look at this… someone is over here using logic and making sense.

:+1:

2 Likes

So anyone who disagree is stupid, illogical, and not making sense. :roll_eyes: Just keep proving how you want to crap on others different opinion. You are an example of one who doesn’t want to have a civil convo. Just gotta go after those who disagree.

3 Likes

Meow.

I’m guilty of being poor, so I won’t get the mount, as I am also pretty poor at playing the game quality wise nowadays. It would have been nice to get the mount though.

1 Like

I never said any of that nonsense, at least stop making stuff up.

1 Like

Yes you technically did.

Basically slapping those who disagree in the face.

2 Likes

Where did I “technically” say any of that? lol

:roll_eyes:

This here makes sense. The way the economy works, we’ll probably have emissaries giving us 20k gold or something stupid. Then everyone end up riding brutosaurs like everyone riding grand expedition yaks now. Still, I got an achieve for buying the yak during legion even though it’s a MoP mount. So not sure why Blizzard’s spending any brainpower worrying about brutosaur buying achievement. Maybe it clogs up too much screen space if everyone has one and dis-achieving it might take the edge off by reducing number of people after it. (I’d probably buy it just for completionist reasons, but I was never in a class to have millions of gold to burn myself. Bought the warframe and have another half million in cash on a couple or few toons, but never pushed for millions.)

1 Like

Basically which says o anyone who disagrees is not using logic or making sense. Not hard sweetie not hard.

4 Likes

None of those are supported transactions. So, let me know when you can come up with a reasonable comparison that pushes token sales like the Brutosaur does.

1 Like

You’re reaching really far, carry on though.

lol

1 Like

Could’t they just leave the mount via vendor and just make the achievement not achievable then…:thinking: Seem like that would have been easier to do if it was solely because of the achievement. 0.o

1 Like

I didn’t say legal I said supported transaction.

It is not supported if you have problems you are out of gold.

Still waiting for a reasonable comparison.

2 Likes

Just because you say something doesn’t mean it can’t mean other things. /shrugs/ What you hate logic? huh. :rofl: You praised someone for logic and making sense in your eyes…which would means others aren’t logic and not making sense. It not hard sweetie. Use that head for once. Ms. board didnt get locked it was merged. :rofl::laughing: Will forever hold that against you. lol

1 Like

Go ahead, random person on a video game forum that I’ll never play with anyway, have at it.

This could be a first of many gold-sink mounts that are aimed at the top 3% of gold tycoons that will be removed from the game after a certain period of time.

1 Like

What is your point? I can’t seem to find a logical point to all your rambling. Feels like a lot of goal posts being moved as we keep talking.

1 Like

I know I already mentioned this: