Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

you say this, but every time people have tried to tell blizz to stop removing stuff in the past, people have harrased them and called them filthy casuals.
“Hey i dont think we should add mounts and pets and transmogs, just to remove them 6 months later”
“well then earn it filthy casual, if you dont earn it in the time, you dont deserve it”
Blizz even tried to stop this and the players harrased them till they backed down.

People want things to be removed to keep them prestigious, no matter how stupid that is. just people are looking for a thing to yell at blizzard for again.

I think you need to change your helmet mog, i think its entirely tin at this point.

i mean we can say the same about the elite pvp mounts, the mythic boss mounts, and the challenege mode stuff.
you could spend irl cash for carries, either into gold then into carries, or just directly.

funny because people have been forcing blizz into removing things for prestigious reasons for over a decade, and any recommendation for change is mess by toxicity.
but here we are and the community suddenly does not want that?

yip.

that’s why people are always asking for things to be returned.

there’s a whole bunch of people out there who are against anything being removed.

you keep saying this, but do you really believe yourself?

why would anyone have been in a rush?

…there are people who just dumped a whole bunch of gold on other stuff, who would have purchased this instead, if they knew it was going away.

You seem to have it in your head that just because they didn’t buy something ASAP, they clearly had no intention of ever buying it.

8 Likes

I have the mount, so this doesn’t affect me personally, but I’m just here to say, again, that removing it is stupid and there’s no reason for it.

11 Likes

Cool, we get a dumb cheesy quip about how it’s going away for token sale reasons. You’re doing a terrible job! :smiley: How about tell your bosses this is a dumb idea and reverse the decision.

• Sincerely Literally Everyone
4 Likes

Because you got it through gameplay. The brutosaur is obtained with a lot of currency. Currency that blizzard just so happens to sell. So once again, no gold sink has ever been removed.

8 Likes

Manipulating the in game economy is a form of gameplay.

You don’t know how many people got their gold through the ah or used tokens nor do you know who “earned” their black protos or gladiator mounts or aotc achievements etc.

h ttps://imgur.com/gallery/LwEWwmG

Yea, times change, for the worse it seems.

5 Likes

Except for a majority of those other things we got a heads up on them being removed soon after or the moment they were released.

7 Likes

No, platinum does nothing even if introduced. It only makes numbers smaller for those who fear large numbers.

4 Likes

were you frequenting the forum when it was removed?

…there’s a reason it ended up on the bmah.

(and that reason, is threads like this)

7 Likes

with marketing tactics like these might as well go back to ESO. at least they are upfront about pushing everything related to the store.

4 Likes

So why do you guys think it’s okay to cater to people who are rich in game because they simply buy an excess of tokens with real world money to sell on the AH? So, people who are saving the old way, by playing the game, get screwed and will never have a chance to obtain this mount?

How do I cancel my preorder?

8 Likes

I remember it’s why they backtracked for all future metas. Also, sounds like moving things to the bmah is the way to go! (Or you know stop removing anything and bring back mage tower, pvp mounts and aotc mounts etc)

They already had two years to start making progress on it, they will have another year to get it from the vendor before it is moved to the BMAH where the price may actually be lower.

Can you guarantee all these people who claim they were going to evenually buy it actually would ? My experience is if someone isn’t activity working on a goal, they may never actually do something.

got it.

if your 5 year old isn’t working on being a lawyer, it’s never going to happen. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’ve already seen many MANY posts in this thread from people who just dumped obscene amounts of gold on other things.
Just because something isn’t a current priority, doesn’t mean it’s of absolutely no interest to them.

Nobody had any reason to believe the mount was going anywhere.

i got my zulian tiger at no cost.
how much do those go for now?

let’s not pretend that when it appears, it will go for anything less than cap.

13 Likes

I guess that was hard to determine I was referring to people capable of working on things.

you actually don’t know that, because with this item you have taken the people who have all the gold out of the equation because those guys would already have it if they wanted it (well except for the few who didn’t play in the three year period at all).

1 Like

just like you don’t know that everyone who wanted it, has already purchased it.

if that was the case, they might as well just remove it now… right?

9 Likes

For ones happy things are getting removed, lets remove it from them as well i mean hey its good to remove content right. But lets not stop there. Lets start removing vendor mounts, old dungeons or raids cause playing those back in day when it was relevant is prestige right.

8 Likes

The way people are crying about it, they might as well remove it. The outcry wouldn’t be any less.

So on this we can agree.

It is a justified outcry though. They should’ve told everyone at the start of the expansion that this mount would go away.

13 Likes