Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

Particular server choices like being in the right guild to clear content? I consider ranked pvp painful, does that mean i deserve a way to slow grind gladiator mounts from previous seasons?

If you think playing the ah is an unhealthy playstyle then you are ignorant of what it entails.

I’m sure there are some morons out there though that do. :unamused:

Edit: Which I’m not saying it can’t be done. Just to clarify. As I know someone may misread the above. As I have played the AH on games before…I’m only stating that some people take it overboard…is what I meant from above this edit.

1 Like

That’s with everything though

1 Like

Yea. True. :rofl:

To elaborate - its as easy/hard as any other achievement mount/title so whether its easy/hard is up to each individual. I thought mage towers were fairly easy, i used to find cutting edge raiding easy but others claim they were/are impossible.

The way they’ve handled this so far is very on brand for blizzard so I’m not surprised there’s all this backlash. I’m hoping they explain themselves and eventually reverse their decisions and allow for gradual collecting of everything (including pvp mounts!)

1 Like

That’s a pretty tired excuse for sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring the fire.

7 Likes

What fire? We need more exclusive, time limited, and prestigious items in the game. This is a good start.

1 Like

You’re either trolling or very, very dumb if you think this is anything but a blatant money grab on Blizzard’s part. Don’t pretend like this is some kind of “enhanced reward structure”.

9 Likes

This seems to be the case, however, it could be argued (giving Blizz the benefit of a doubt) that they’re putting it on BMAH to further the gold sink.

1 Like

I completely disagree.

Players should be allowed to work toward their goals at their own pace. No one should be forced to spend unhealthy amounts of time playing in order to obtain an item.

Any items intended to be time-limited should be labeled as such from the moment they debut–and any associated tool-tips should display the end-date for obtaining the item.

Now, what is your reasoning for your stated opinion that exclusive, time-limited, and “prestigious” items are needed?

14 Likes

Not everyone buys gold, some of us still make it the old fashioned way… by earning it. Earning gold isn’t a very good cash grab for them. if you buy all your gold then that’s on you.

Because it’s nice for players to have things that not every Tom, Dick, and Harry has. Players deserve to be rewarded for hard work with items that everyone else cannot obtain.

Why? How does having these mounts in the game impact your gameplay?

1 Like

Because I believe we need more exclusive, prestigious, and limited items in the game.

Still no follow-up, still no justification, still no weak-kneed excuses.

+1 on your communication skills, Papa Blizz.

2 Likes

Tell blizzard to add these, but don’t remove items that were not advertised as limited time only. Once could argue that the 2 mil and the 5 mil mounts are exclusive and prestigious because you do need a lot of gold to get them.

7 Likes

Wow i would’ve loved a chance to get it but i will never have gold cap for bmah and quite frankly this is a new low, I’m officially done with Blizzard. This game’s going pay to win it seems. Used to feel proud for the company way back. Fk this marketing team

10 Likes

Plus, that “prestigious” crap was to justify such a high price, since they screwed with WoD and its gold table, for those who were able to avoid leaving the xpack

2 Likes

The WoW token is about 20k down from what it was before this “announcement” that the mount was going away. I’m sure that’s just a fortuitous coincidence on Blizzard’s part.

Yet some people keep saying how easy it is to earn gold still. Therefore the Brutosaur mount can’t be considered “hard work”.

Apparently some people can only be happy if they have something they know that nobody else can get.

Nicely thought out. Why do we need stuff to be removed? Because you think we need to have stuff removed. We just had a whole big quest line about breaking the cycle and yet here we are again.

3 Likes

What does the marketing team have to do with anything? lol