Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

Maizou plz. Tell me where you live so I can move there lol.

Current token price is 184,431

5000000/184431 = 28 (27.11 but you’ll need 1 more to cover the total cost)

28 * $20 = $560

You say it’s “like” 3 months of rent so let’s just assume it’s 2 months. Where can I live for $280 a month, plz answer, ready to move :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t think I would buy this mount even if I had 5 million gold. I like seeing other players in cities and goofing off with them,

1 Like

I don’t think there is a precedent to know for sure since this is the first time they are moving an item that you can buy in game right now to BMAH.

Usually items there are from places you can’t buy with gold, like dungeon armor sets and card game stuff.

I sure hope it starts at 5 mil, it would be pretty messed up for someone to get it for 100k on a ded server, after people like me put our time and dedication and getting it for 5 mil in BFA, just to see people running around with it @100k lel

1 Like

Well thank you for your level headed response. I would agree even if it was something they had wished to announce that it could have been done better with a clear statement on why.

Disappointment on the way something is obtained being changed is natural but there are ways they could have been more professional.

That literally makes no sense for a gold sink mount. I’m so confused on almost all of the teams thought processes this expansion.

2 Likes

I agree, I already threw down 5M on mine a few months ago. I’m basically broke with only 3M gold now.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the mount out in the world lol, people buy it and stand next to the mailbox (that’s next to the AH).

why would you remove this? It makes NO sense…

Seriously WTF were you thinking?

Also can you PLEASE stop removing things from the game?

9 Likes

Careful Blizz, your token sales drive is showing. No other justifiable reason, try and couch it in whatever terms you will

3 Likes

Well now that I’ve lost another thing to keep me FROM playing WoW… I can say for sure I won’t be buying the new Expansion. Whoever comes up with these decisions adds to the whole host of problematic design choices in this game that is making me regret playing this game to begin with.

And I don’t even care that you come up with a new mount for 10 mill or something in Shadowlands or put one in the Cash Shop, these decisions @Kaivax are literally nonsensical and pure idiocy on your Companies end.

3 Likes

I have it and it’s pretty inconvenient as a travel mount. It’s too big and you get stuck everywhere, plus no reason to use non-flying mounts now that we can fly.

I have it bound to my utility macro and use it only when I need to AH stuff. It’s actually one of the most handy things you can buy in the game.

It’s 5M gold to pretty much give ALL of your characters access to the AH wherever mounts are usable. I’ve even sold crap in middle of BGs.

2 Likes

I’m happy, it’ll be just like a raid achievement mount that they removed, feels good if you put the work in, feels bad if you didn’t.

1 Like

Yet another questionable decision made by the blizz development team. Most people didn’t save their gold for this at the beginning of the xpac, so now people will be scrambling to get gold by buying tokens. :\

2 Likes

The worst part about it is, had this not been datamined and had this not been brought to the forums, people wouldn’t even know.

And now that we have Blue confirmation, the player base has been asking questions and absolutely nothing else is being said. This feels really bad.

18 Likes

What if they remove the AH NPC? Plz describe your feelings on that.

Well this seems like a stupid idea-is it being removed for any real reason?(Like does it lag servers too much etc…)

Regardless, I personally don’t care about it ,though the least you can do is lower the price a bit so people who do care can buy it before it is gone.

They’d have to also implement option to fully refund its cost if they do this. I’m sure as frick not gonna drop 5M for a mount if it doesn’t have a mobile AH.

1 Like

The only way this makes sense to me is if they’re adding another 5mil+ AH mount in Shadowlands.

… (please don’t do that, blizzard)

1 Like

To be fair to Blizz it’s only been 2 hours since they responded. They are going to need more time than that I’d imagine.