Looks like Blizzard has found the way

That doesn’t change the fact that it was the best mmo. You just don’t like real mmos and that’s ok

1 Like

I keep seeing everyone parrot this but why?? Do people really have faith that the current blizzard team could come even close to making a game with replayability or and as good as classic was? They don’t even know that you’re supposed to show not tell when writing a story.

1 Like

Your opinion doesn’t equate to “shut down the game and make a new one.” Don’t like it, don’t play it. But you seem to also hate Classic, as well, seeing as how you want it deleted. So I guess just unsub and find a game you enjoy, while others play this one they enjoy.

I never understood how people can get so angry over a game they actively choose to play, when they could just choose not to play it instead of trying to destroy it.

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. This isn’t an opinion, it’s facts. Retail is not a true mmo and a living, breathing world.

1 Like

That may be how you feel but I like Retail better. You can go do the old content if you want in retail by creating a new 'toon. I do that every so often when creating alts.

As for Classic, been there done that, I want new stuff.

1 Like

Wrong again.

Retail is no longer a real mmo. You can like it, sure but that doesn’t change the fact.

1 Like

ok have a good day

Retail is absolutely an MMORPG. Your “facts” are nonsensical at best.

1 Like

We playing the same game?
…reads further…

Oh classic… ya not keeping its players, it brought in a slew of them that wanted nothing to do with retail.

The thing is people actually do enjoy WoW. The problem is all the bad decisions the devs make in retail that take what should be a fun game into one that becomes a chore at best and a headache and just unfun at worst. And when the game is in that state for some players, they just quit. But classic was the solution all along. So when retail poops the bed, people can now play classic and get their WoW fix until the next retail patch in hopes that glaringly obvious problems will be fixed.

2 Likes

a real mmo has a fleshed out economy and profession system. A real mmo doesn’'t allow you to just hop on a flying mount and hop from quest mob to quest mob. A real mmo has a large world. A real mmo has limited customization to preserve its theme.

I could go on but i don’t feel like typing it. Retail is an arpg, not an mmo.

2 Likes

hmmm, the forums were right after all. wow did kill wow.

1 Like

The profession system was completely revamped and made into more of an RPG element. Crafting orders fleshed out more of the economy and nothing has changed about people using the AH. So that point is shot down.

GW2 would like a word with you. And DF was built for dragonriding. Flying opens up the world— especially this expansion that was built for larger zones. Don’t like it? Stay on the ground. This also doesn’t refute it being an MMORPG. There is literally no rule that claims this nonsense. All I hear is the same tantrum from an anti-flyer, not logic.

ROFLMAO. Sure thing, bud. There’s nothing expansive about the Isles or the rest of the world that I traverse for Trading Post tasks and holidays. :rofl::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4:

This is so wrong on so many levels that I don’t even know how to respond to this nonsense. Go play other games.

Please don’t. Your “facts” are just as I originally said: made up nonsense.

2 Likes

tldr. If you are gonna argue with me that water isn’t wet, this convo is over.

Have you seen the trailer for Classic Warlords! It’s awesome! It has a garrison and a Drekthar. Also, it has this perpetual battleground!

Also, free cameras for all!

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Playing classic is like going back to your high school math class as an adult. It’s about fulfilling the “coulda-shoulda-woulda”-‘s or reliving the glory days.

2 Likes

except in this case they can. Retail is a result of many mistakes. Now it’s time to restart from when it was nearly perfect.

In other words, you have no argument.

Glad we cleared up your bad opinions aren’t facts. Have a better day. Go find a different game to play and learn the difference between ARPG and MMORPG, because you clearly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

I don’t need an argument. I have common sense. Retail is an ARPG, change my mind.